Bionic Cell

Players in Utah

Oh cool I didnt know there was a stream. I could make it to the 4v4 tonight but i have no team.

Oh cool I didnt know there was a stream. I could make it to the 4v4 tonight but i have no team.

They did a singles where you had the possibility of matching with 3 people granted there was enough singles, but honestly those teams were about as good as searching HCS or Hardcore by yourself.

They did a singles where you had the possibility of matching with 3 people granted there was enough singles, but honestly those teams were about as good as searching HCS or Hardcore by yourself.

Ah bummer. I didn't get off work soon enough anyway though.

Ah bummer. I didn't get off work soon enough anyway though.

I was told there was going to be another tournament in Orem on or around Sept 5th. Hopefully you can make that one

I should be able to make that one unless im getting murdered by school

Hey I live in Ogden, looking to compete in maybe 2v2 or something similar  SINISTER JT IS MY gt SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH UTAH IN IT AND WE'LL GAME

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey wanting to learn new tricks and get better at Halo 5! Looking for awesome players to guide me to onyx ranks in every play list. If you serious about getting better and need some one to hang out with. I'm always on after 6pm MST. Message me on live my gamer tag is WATTZ801

I am from STG. Down to play with some Utah people whenever! GT is Veeg.

I'm from St George as well :0 

Awesome bro! I am pretty sure there are more in town that play a lot but never actually connect with other Halo players.

I'm in Utah and LAN relatively frequently. I only play Halo 1 however. If you're down to play some OG Halo 1 on the tank boxes hmu on twitter. @hasukuce

Hey guys, LiGHTSEY here.

I am part of a Christian esports org [bitWar Gaming] with current openings on our MST/PST teams.

I will try sending you XBL messages as well, but if you are interested please let me know.

We placed 17th in the last open circuit qualifier last year, with consistent top 32 placings. We are expanding from 2 to 6 teams this year and have a few open slots.

Message me if you would like to know more!