Bionic Cell

Players in Utah

I live in Idaho right now but I'm coming back to DSU in the fall so I'll be living in Utah again soon.

GT: speccner

I live in sandy. My current CSR is 32 in team slayer, and slowly going up. While I do enjoy play competitivly, I know I'm no where near good enough to be playing in any events.

Every once in a while I'll have a halo lan party at my house with some of my friends. I'll probably be having one in august sometime. If you're interested in coming to one you can send me a message here or on xbox live (GT diz30). We have quite a wide range of skills (mostly people who don't play halo all that much) and we just play for fun, not to practice for any events. If you want to just come for a short time, introduce yourself and play a few games you're more than welcome to. I'll post later when I do decide to have another one. If you are interested, send me a message with what times work best for you and we can try to work around everyone's schedule.

UT player  :gandhi: /

does anyone know of local tourneys? 4v4, 2v2, or FFA?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Provo guy.  A no sprint lan in orem is currently in the works, I'll post here when I have more info.  

Utah player from Orem.  Always down to LAN and game.  I'll be hosting the Orem no sprint LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me and my brothers are in Utah and Vegas and would like to play in some local LANs / tournaments.  Let me know when you are hosting your LANs and we will make it.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Utah Halo scene when the collection comes out in November. I'll be "coming back" to the scene for Halo CE and I'd imagine others do the same.

Bump.  Who is trying to play MCC in Utah?!  Let's get some LANs or customs going!  

I'm in Orem and down to play customs. GT: i lukewarm i

There is a tournament in Orem this Saturday run by Flex Gaming. Google flex gaming Utah and their page should come up. I'll update with a link when I get to a computer

There is a tournament in Orem this Saturday run by Flex Gaming. Google flex gaming Utah and their page should come up. I'll update with a link when I get to a computer

It was canceled because of low attendance unfortunately.  I should start being able to attend these soon so if anyone wants to go lmk. 

It was canceled because of low attendance unfortunately.  I should start being able to attend these soon so if anyone wants to go lmk. 

Thats disappointing. I wish flex would have run it just a little later and had contact information on their website.

I've been debating on contacting the Microsoft Store in SLC to get a 2v2 tournament hosted their.

Facebook seems like the best place to get a hold of them/stay up to date https://www.facebook.com/FLEXGAMINGEVENTS

they didnt even mention they canceled there though, so the utah competitive gaming Facebook group might be better

I definitely will get on trying to join that.

do you think any more of those events are going to be happening during this summer?

It sounded like it, they've hosted an event before I believe.

It sounded like it, they've hosted an event before I believe.

If I can find a date early enough I will probably be able to go