Just to tell you guys right off the bat, I'm not that great of a player. I started playing Halo 2 years ago, and my skill at the game has increased exponentially since I got into the competitive side of it, 3 months ago. I can 4sk people, make callouts, predict spawns, all the stuff that a good throwdown player can do, and I always drop positive numbers in throwdown. I know I have some good natural talent at this game, but I need some well experienced players to learn from so that I can really start playing this game to the fullest. Here's so Pros + Cons of my gameplay. 

Pros:

Mature 

Very Eager to play and learn

Doesn't rage or complain (in general)

Decent communication 

Great Spirit 

Moments of Great Shot and Execution 

Knows all Callouts 

Young (16) and has relatively open schedule for play

Knows what he can/can't do

Disciplined 

Average Connection

Cons:

Very little custom 8's experience 

Inconsistent Shot and Strafe

Mediocre Sniper

Little knowledge of Major and Minor Positioning 

Poor Grenade Positioning 

Lacks General Execution of Objectives 

I'm not exactly asking to get picked up by a team (especially not one that goes to LAN's), but I really want a group of 3 players to play with consistently that I can learn to play a Support player with. I guess you could consider spending time with me an investment, as I know that I have the ability to get very very good at this game considering I've made leaps and bounds of play since I started playing a very little time ago. Send me the Friend Requests guys. Make sure to indicate that you saw this post or I won't accept your FR. 

GT: IL DEXTEROUS LI 

EDIT: Lol, by "Halo 2 years ago" I mean "Halo" "2 years ago." Not "Halo 2" "years ago."

Your situation sounds similar to mine, I am also looking for a couple well experienced and knowledgeable teammates that I can learn from, by going over callouts, the best possible map positioning, learning what to do in some situations, etc. Add me if you want a teammate that is also eager to improve and become a better player!

Ive been playing competitive halo since 2006 and I have an immense amount of knowledge of about playing halo at a high standard. I will add both of you but If you see read this feel free to add me as well. I feel like I could really help both of you out

That's how I was in Reach. I wish I knew more about Halo 4 though but I've been out of the loop for months feel free to add me though since I'm getting back into competitive Halo for the time being: Smoshers vG

You could try having some of your gameplay captured/analyzed.

Fizzor is doing some reviews like that, and RyaNoob has his "Noob's Corner" that he does every so often. I wish Bravo was still doing his Amateur Hour videos, they'd be a great help for you, I think.

You could try having some of your gameplay captured/analyzed.

Fizzor is doing some reviews like that, and RyaNoob has his "Noob's Corner" that he does every so often. I wish Bravo was still doing his Amateur Hour videos, they'd be a great help for you, I think.

I could do that too. I'm decent enough in analyzing gameplay and don't mind doing it for people that aren't known. Just contact me on here