Sign in to follow this  
AkaDemiK

Why is Sprint good for Halo?

But #Lore is the biggest argument against smart-scope...

Ummmm, no it's not.

Lore should never be a factor in designing a competitive shooter. The books work around the games, not the other way around.

I don't give a flying fuck if smart scope works within the lore or not, the gameplay is the only thing that should matter to anyone on these forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ummmm, no it's not.

Lore should never be a factor in designing a competitive shooter. The books work around the games, not the other way around.

I don't give a flying fuck if smart scope works within the lore or not, the gameplay is the only thing that should matter to anyone on these forums.

Many of Hardy Lebel's decisions (quick camo, plasma stun) are based on lore differences between the Covenant & Marines... so  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a spongebob image, video, or quote for pretty much everything in life.  Amazes me.

Until the show went to shit, yeah.

Spongebob is all about social commentary.

The show really started to go downhill after Season 3.

Much like Halo really started to go downhill after...yeah.

This topic just drifts more and more off-topic, but I guess no one really cares because we all know no one is going to actually come forward with a compelling argument.

Many of Hardy Lebel's decisions (quick camo, plasma stun) are based on lore differences between the Covenant & Marines... so  :saucey:

Yeah, except these actually improve gameplay. It's fine to make an immersive world but it's not ok to dumb the game down and be like "hurr durr, the lore says this".

no one really cares because we all know no one is going to actually come forward with a compelling argument.

Probably because there isn't one.

Every argument ever made in favor of sprint is either some form of personal bias or is shot down by the facts of the matter.

Yeah, except these actually improve gameplay. It's fine to make an immersive world but it's not ok to dumb the game down and be like "hurr durr, the lore says this".

But they're not even taking lore into consideration with smart-scope - it's so dumb. 

Until the show went to shit, yeah.

Spongebob is all about social commentary.

that show was amazing until after the first movie came out. The movie itself was good but I have no idea what happened to the show