throoper

Snapshots - Pro Player Interview Series

No i made that about as short as possible while saying everything I want to say. Your response tells me you didn't really watch the interviews or even scroll through the time stamps to see what else was discussed; getting a few warm up questions in to get the feel of how a person responds is important for figuring out how things will flow. I'd love to interview players at events, unfortunately travelling is difficult due to being a university student with limited finances. Fly me out to the next one and I'll ask all the strategy questions you want.  

Yeah i stopped watching after you summarized in the beginning of both the videos would be about how they grew up. You didn't really hint that you guys would be talking about anything interesting. It's cool that you're doing something like this but it doesn't mean anything to players that want to be productive in the scene. (not that the scene is even still productive).

After i saw both the pros do their little arrogant but trying to hide it blushing giggle (like we really care how any of them grew up) and then talk about like they're life is so important. It made me want to throw up, all you did was make them feel way more important than they actually are instead of actually making a productive video.

If you put me in the same position as them and asked me about my life instead of why I'm a good player, i would feel like hot arrogant shit and giggle like a little humble school girl too. A good video jumps right into the point and gets shit started right, not about how these losers (all gamers are losers including me. Thats all gamers are honestly, just losers sitting at home for days not showering pressing colorful buttons) grew up and sat at home playing video games all day.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Yeah i stopped watching after you summarized in the beginning of both the videos would be about how they grew up. You didn't really hint that you guys would be talking about anything interesting. It's cool that you're doing something like this but it doesn't mean anything to players that want to be productive in the scene. (not that the scene is even still productive).

After i saw both the pros do their little arrogant but trying to hide it blushing giggle (like we really care how any of them grew up) and then talk about like they're life is so important. It made me want to throw up, all you did was make them feel way more important than they actually are instead of actually making a productive video.

I said the video will go over their past into the present and future. how you interpret as "both the videos would be about how they grew up" I'm not sure. Open one of them on youtube, go through the time stamps and find a part that does interest you. I ask about their entire competitive history, the present and thoughts on h5 and more. If a few minutes of fluff bothers you that much i included the hyper-linked time stamps precisely so you could skip any portion you don't find interesting. I hope you can at least find a few minutes that you enjoy, the whole point of doing them is for the enjoyment of people who love competitive halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

the whole point of doing them is for the enjoyment of people who love competitive halo. 

I will when i get home from work. and as for the statement above it looks more like for people to enjoy the players who play halo and not halo itself. I don't really care about the person behind the controller or what their real name is, we don't play halo to stalk and creep on the good players. we play for the love of the game itself, the strategies of plays, the 4 shot, the double shot, winning 10 games in a row to win the tournament. not what these fuckers do on their down time. next time just jump straight into the point, i shouldn't have to open youtube and scroll the timelines to find a small portion out of the entire video that i like.

• Downvote (-1) 6

I said the video will go over their past into the present and future. how you interpret as "both the videos would be about how they grew up" I'm not sure. Open one of them on youtube, go through the time stamps and find a part that does interest you. I ask about their entire competitive history, the present and thoughts on h5 and more. If a few minutes of fluff bothers you that much i included the hyper-linked time stamps precisely so you could skip any portion you don't find interesting. I hope you can at least find a few minutes that you enjoy, the whole point of doing them is for the enjoyment of people who love competitive halo. 

Yeah, ummm... just ignore him. Love your stuff man, keep it up

• Upvote (+1) 3

Obvious troll is obvious. Why are you arguing with him? He obviously has nothing substantial to say and if he really didn't care he shouldn't have posted in the first place.

Keep making content OP great work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obvious troll is obvious. Why are you arguing with him? He obviously has nothing substantial to say and if he really didn't care he shouldn't have posted in the first place.

Keep making content OP great work.

You are right i got baited. Thanks for the kind words though i definitely will!

Keep it going man! Love to see some focused content!

I understand how the process goes with weekly show of my own going every week.

If you need help getting some guests, I might be able to hook you up, or someone else for sure here would help..

Thanks man I'd like that! Maybe shoot me a DM and we can exchange skypes or something to talk. Best of luck with the event this weekend!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Episode 3 is out with Heinz from CLG! He was a really great guy to work with so thanks to him and CLG for participating! Hope you guys enjoy!

• Upvote (+1) 4

You should edit the title of the thread to let all the peeps who haven't peeked in here know what your new ep is about, just a suggestion. Gonna give it a watch now. GG OP.

You should edit the title of the thread to let all the peeps who haven't peeked in here know what your new ep is about, just a suggestion. Gonna give it a watch now. GG OP.

You can do that? Lol im kind of a forum noob xD

You can do that? Lol im kind of a forum noob xD

I'm not sure myself, just assuming you're able cos you can on most forums? 

I'm not sure myself, just assuming you're able cos you can on most forums? 

Well if you can I haven't been able to figure out how. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

episode 4 with Ryanoob is up its a long one! Remember time stamps are in the description of the videos on youtube! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sat down with snip3down yesterday for a long interview. If you haven't listened to a full one of these yet this would be the one i recommend you do. He talks a lot about his career and how hes improved and viewed competition as well as how became such a prolific sniper. He has a true champion mentality and is remarkably objective and self critical, especially with how young he was during some of the periods he spoke about. It was a pleasure to speak with him, I personally learned a lot and really think anybody who gives it a listen will as well - not necessarily just about halo but also about life. Wish him and the rest of EG nothing but the best moving forward. I am eagerly waiting to see how they perform in Atlanta. As usual i have timestamps in the description of the video on youtube and also included a link there to download the interview as audio only if that makes it easier for you to listen to since its so long. Hope you guys enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed filming it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know its been a while since i put one of these out, but finally got around to filming one again, just finished filming another one as well so lookout for that in the next few days! But for now, enjoy this interview with Victory X! Was a really fun guy to talk to and i think this is a great one! Hope you all enjoy, as usual feel free to leave me any feedback here or in the comments section i read everything aimed at me :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sat down with Chig for the latest installment in Snapshots. Hope you guys enjoy this one! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish more people were getting behind this series, and both of our talk shows. This community really needs to embrace content for it to grow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish more people were getting behind this series, and both of our talk shows. This community really needs to embrace content for it to grow.

Agreed sir you do good work though keep it up. Just takes time and the community is small at the moment. 

Edit: We just need to keep on the grind and pray the scene blows up with H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah definitely, and I think it will. Looking forward to the next Pit!

We're back! New Episode with Elamite is up now. Hopefully it takes me less than 3 years to convince the next person to do one!

• Upvote (+1) 1