ABearInTheWoods

If you have been playing Halo LESS - What have you been doing MORE of?

Working, Halo is what I'd play on my days off now it's Fifa 15 and watching funny videos on youtube. Tough times ahead

Been getting into Pokemon a lot more lately. That and getting more into the Gears community considering it's the only real reason I still have an X1.

I've become more active in my hobby of writing, which is now becoming more of a passion. Also been playing more RuneScape.

I have been playing CS a sht ton and I don't regret it one bit. I have never been so into a game since Halo 2/Halo 3. It is sad that I am not playing much Halo anymore but the amount of stress and time it takes to find 1 GAME.... it's just not worth it and I want to spend times with other games and friends instead of waiting hours to play a couple games

Playing Farcry 4, in the studio working on stuff, crying about the state of my favourite game

• Upvote (+1) 2

As far as gaming I've just been playing more Diablo 3 on console and League on pc. Kind of burnt out on all the great RPG's out there but I think when I'm ready to get back into them I will be picking up Divinity Original Sin for PC.

I have been playing CS a sht ton and I don't regret it one bit. I have never been so into a game since Halo 2/Halo 3. It is sad that I am not playing much Halo anymore but the amount of stress and time it takes to find 1 GAME.... it's just not worth it and I want to spend times with other games and friends instead of waiting hours to play a couple games

Have you played Toxikk yet? :D

Have you played Toxikk yet? :D

If I had the hardware and the money acquired, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I would also buy Reflex.

I have been playing Dota 2, Quake live, Xonotic, CS:GO, Toxikk, and smite (mostly quake, and toxikk). Im also trying to get a new graphics card to go into my old rig, do better in school, doing track, and watching random videos on the internet. Its kinda sad how halo is in the state it is now :(

Collecting Music, focusing on work, being healthy. Too be honest i stopped caring about Halo a few years ago so I'm used to this.

TF2

Smash

CS GO

Doom

Possibly purchasing Destiny.

I still play Halo almost every day after work. Game works well when you play by yourself.

Lately :

- Crossfit( mainly this)

- Playing Destiny and Diablo 3

- Training with my German Sheppard Dog.

Sometime's here and there I would get some halo games  just so i dont forget.

Pretty much quit gaming. Might even sell my xbox soon.

Been getting a solid workout routine going on now and just working and trying to stay active as well as working on music production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZT9mJn1__A

Although Toxikk really does clone alot of UT's gameplay and weapons(which is why I picked up on it easily) its still pretty fun and the devs seem to be pretty responsive to community feedback. One thing I dont like is the lack of visual clarity compared to UT 99'/Ut2k3/Ut2k4 its like UT3 in that regard.