ABearInTheWoods

If you have been playing Halo LESS - What have you been doing MORE of?

Been regretting fucking up my School life, and been trying to get better at CE even with the anti aim being as annoying as it is. Also looking forward to Mortal Kombat X.

Also been watching Summit1G on Twitch. That guy's the man.

Runescape.

Lots of school work too. So many group projects to do in a business program. I sort of want to buy Shadow of Mordor too, heard good things.

School and work full-time so blah.  I mostly play Destiny since its a very social game just like Halo used to be.

If I could carry my account over, I totally would. I don't want to have to start from scratch though. Just been doing Legacy mode on EoC. Would love it if they brought back 2011 RS so I could go back to hitting like 45s and 50s normally haha.

If I could carry my account over, I totally would. I don't want to have to start from scratch though. Just been doing Legacy mode on EoC. Would love it if they brought back 2011 RS so I could go back to hitting like 45s and 50s normally haha.

I'm one of those mega-reactionaries who thought 2005/6 was the best year.

I started new on 07 because I literally dropped my entire bank the day EOC came out lol. My acc is better on 07 now, and tbh I just enjoyed it more, starting fresh and all.

If RS3 was just magically reverted to 2011scape, however...

Been focusing my time on Soccer. Been playing a ton of smite and CS:GO. They're more fun than competitive Halo right now.

I'm one of those mega-reactionaries who thought 2005/6 was the best year.

I started new on 07 because I literally dropped my entire bank the day EOC came out lol. My acc is better on 07 now, and tbh I just enjoyed it more, starting fresh and all.

If RS3 was just magically reverted to 2011scape, however...

2010 was the best. It was like 07 just prettier. Then they added the eyes to your character. Oh god the eyes..

2010 was the best. It was like 07 just prettier. Then they added the eyes to your character. Oh god the eyes..

Nah no free trade in 2010. 2011 when the wild came back was good tho

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing through the Metroid Prime trilogy.

Rare can put 3 of their games on one disc, update the controls for 2, and make it work flawlessly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still get in games a day but I just play Madden every once an a while an then play mobile games when I'm bored.

Been grinding Ranked Play in Call of Duty and following their competitive scene. It's very similar to when Halo was blowing up in '07 - '10. 

I tried to play Halo yesterday, searching took forever, got 1 lopsided game, quit and played like 15 matches in COD for about the same time commitment. It's just sad.