ABearInTheWoods

If you have been playing Halo LESS - What have you been doing MORE of?

Real arena FPS games like Quake Live & Unreal Tournament

I'm also getting into Diablo. Replaying the trilogy and Diablo 1 aged well.

As for my Xbox One, my gf's the only one who turns it on now for Netflix and HBO Go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With two jobs and full time classes I don't get to play very much, but I've been playing whatever my friends have been playing.  Pokemon, Diablo, Smash, some Smite(ugh my blood pressure...), and whatever else the flavor of the week has been.  We've been playing Nosgoth lately and it's pretty fun.

I try to get on and play some Halo 1 but I haven't partied up with other humans in a while now.

Finally really getting use out the $1800 computer set-up i bought over the summer. Steam sales got me playing square-enix games for days. Also playing a lot of horizon 2 and diablo 3 on xb1.

Other then that its been pretty normal for me. Spend most of my time just listening to music.

I've been working a lot. My business picked up and got a load of work. Since i've been making more money... I've been going to the bar and shooting pool getting drunk. Haha..

Honestly thinking of starting CS:GO. I've always liked CS, but I'm a terrible PC gamer. I've always been a console gamer. Once things slow down I'd like to get Dying Light, Witcher 3, Elder Scrolls online (maybe), and stick with MCC (if it gets fixed). Other than that I'll stick to drinking and playing pool in my free time, it's a lot of fun. (but a lot more costly >.<' )

Been playing some Battlefield 4. No matter what I play all I can think of is how much I just want to play Halo. It's depressing.

My IRL friends know not to talk about halo around me anymore. They hush each other when they see the light leave my eyes, as if they've just brought up the memory of a murdered family member.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Going back to building up my Youtube and Twitch accounts.

Starting to make content besides Halo.

I've been switching back and forth with MCC and Destiny.

Also...

Cocaine

Doctor_Rockso.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hows Evil Within? I can get it for 30$ but have no idea if its even good.

Sorry for the late reply, well worth it at $20-30.

I've actually been playing Halo more lately. I've been grinding the shit out of Reach dubs for the past month (search times are less than 10 seconds umad?) as well as the odd Ranked TS and Dubs in H3. 

BF4. Pretty mediocre at it so far, but I'm starting to get better. I need to find a guide to figure out which guns to use so I don't waste my time on crappy ones.

Diablo 3.

World of Warcraft.

Insurgency.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

Battlefield 4...........sometimes.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Diablo 3.

World of Warcraft.

Insurgency.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

Battlefield 4...........sometimes.....

Insurgency is pretty bad ass. Skill gap is amazing, teamwork is used a lot. Best modern Military shooter out there! Beats out COD and Brian.

Haven't played in over a month- Instead i have been executing my business activities.

For anyone on this forum who likes to hang with "Maryjane", specfically "dabs", check out the patented pipe-

The DabLione- Oil chillum, Flower compatiable, converts a 14mm or 19mm waterpipe to vapor rig, and with our water attachment, converts to a bubbler/vapor rig. 

www.dablione.com and @Dab710ne

Haven't played Halo in a while got kind of bored of it. I find myself playing Destiny way more now because it actually works and is pretty fun to play.

Off topic, but if you want to play halo on something more reliable that matchmaking, just incase nobody knows, there is a website that will get you solid games of halo to play. It's called "progamingleague.com", just sign up, choose your halo game, and then the ladder you want.

At end of each season is playoffs and the winning team gets a trophy. The h2a team ladder 1st place playoff winner gets 10k. So it's legit.

Battlefield 4. Its pretty fun, its like cod without the aim assist and cool ass vehicles. Personally i love using a bolt action sniper rifle with the canted ironsights.