DrMassacre

Hyena : The Final Halo 3 Montage : "Mastery"

I just love the intro part where he shoots the grenades. Very Unique,

And that triple on the pit where he bounces the bullet off the wall.  And then that Narrows Triple while jumping off an icicle.

Shits crazy.

Phurion is still da montage  :goat:  to me, but Hyena matches him in creative clips and "OMFG REWIND DAT" shots you didn't know were possible. If only Bungie hadn't taken out their hatred of powerful and accurate utility weapons on the H3 BR culminating in the Reach DMR  :(

Honestly CANNOT believe the icicle triple kill. You could try that a thousand times and never land it once. And shooting explosives like they're his own portable nade launchers. Unreal.

Makes you feel like you haven't been playing the same game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly CANNOT believe the icicle triple kill. You could try that a thousand times and never land it once. And shooting explosives like they're his own portable nade launchers. Unreal.

That's what was making me  :wutface:  more than anything!

I'm like dude! Lol.. He basically pulled a UT Shock Combo with the Rocket Launcher I was like :o :o :o

That really was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen in a Halo montage. I even knew it was about to happen as soon as he jumped, man, that red flag spawn happens so often and in my mind I'm just like "God this can't be happening".

BullXRape X10. Extremely impressive gameplay ideas. This is one of the main reasons why Halo is great and always will be better than watching all other FPS.

What is Hyena's twitter? I think he needs to see this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

First montage in maybe 7 or 8 years where i actually had to rewind and watch and clip over again And i had to MULTIPLE TIMES lol. Amazing stuff as always from Hyena.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How did he get OS to spawn on sword bridge?

Basically if you get really close to a powerup with equipment you can swap them out for each other. Then you'll be able to deploy the powerup like you would equipment provided theres a piece of equipment near you to press swap with.

If he was to die wthout using it, the Ovy would have fell out of his body too

• Upvote (+1) 4

BullXRape X10. Extremely impressive gameplay ideas. This is one of the main reasons why Halo is great and always will be better than watching all other FPS.

What is Hyena's twitter? I think he needs to see this.

Thanks for tweeting it out!

Also glad everyone is liking it. I'm glad i helped out Hyena. Makes me feel like i somehow contributed to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically if you get really close to a powerup with equipment you can swap them out for each other. Then you'll be able to deploy the powerup like you would equipment provided theres a piece of equipment near you to press swap with.

If he was to die wthout using it, the Ovy would have fell out of his body too

DAT DEPTH DOE that is so sick