Sign in to follow this  
GirlfriendHaver

The Bravo Appreciation Thread

wow i had no idea the world was such a horrible place. do people in syria even know what a bxr is?

You should fly over there an ask them yourself.

just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words and the hilariously lovely gesture. the comic sans / clapton combo was spot on.

also - not sure how feasible control additions (rather than updates) are at this point, but will see what design and test say.

<3 u, u are a legend

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words and the hilariously lovely gesture. the unprecedented comic sans / clapton combo is spot on.

also - not sure how feasible control additions (rather than updates) are at this point, but will see what design and test say.

We'll be looking forward to whatever comes in the future. Thanks for stopping by man.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What am I thanking Bravo for?

I mean sure, he is a cool dude that was able to scoop up a sweet gig on the tails of coaching Final Boss.  But I am not sure what I am "appreciating" him for.   Not saying this to sound like an asshole - I just dont see it when it comes to Halo.  

Hope he gets a better job with a better company where he can actually make a difference. 

Well said.  When a company doesn't listen to your advice which is based on input from the community, it's time to move onto bigger and better things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Universal Green Thumb:

eY5oVhQ.jpg

...please?

just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words and the hilariously lovely gesture. the unprecedented comic sans / clapton combo is spot on.

You da man!

• Downvote (-1) 1

:prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers: