Knighty Knight

Halo 1 2v2 Tournament Discussion

lol played Chill Out oddball with a random teammate against Patch and Snip last night ... got one kill and 7 seconds of ball time, but it was a lot of fun.  It was so easy for them that Snip got bored and kept jumping to his death 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be honest I thought more people here were gonna sign up for the tournament. I know some are EU, and I know a lot of the people I wanted that weren't on this site probably weren't gonna make it because MCC just isn't worth it to them.

I know there's still plenty of time left but we shall see. Regardless if nobody else signed up I'm looking forward to watching a couple of the teams in there. Kinda curious how cizzats and hobbes do! I know they know their H2 stuff so I hope they can do well in this.

To be honest I thought more people here were gonna sign up for the tournament. I know some are EU, and I know a lot of the people I wanted that weren't on this site probably weren't gonna make it because MCC just isn't worth it to them.

I know there's still plenty of time left but we shall see. Regardless if nobody else signed up I'm looking forward to watching a couple of the teams in there. Kinda curious how cizzats and hobbes do! I know they know their H2 stuff so I hope they can do well in this.

80+ sign ups with a smaller multiplayer title (I'm saying this respectively now) is really good to be honest, sign ups will pick up towards the last week too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lots of people will sign up last minute. And you got ogre 2 and Legend so I'd say it's a success.

@@Teapot I would love to man but I just got a new fulltime job and theres no way I'm jeopardizing it for an online tournament, lol. I'm doing the best I can to support it through Twitter and word of mouth.

I certainly don't mean that as a knock to anyone here.. I mean I'm not even entering it myself! I think I overlooked how many people did sign up already though and like @@CyReN said I'm sure sign ups will pick up as we get closer to the tournament.

Getting Ogre 2 and Legend is definitely a plus and I think McGavin's on the list too. I'd like to root for some beyond faces as well and will be cheering on @@AkaDemiK and @ohfor

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm, excited to play. I originally decided to sign up with no goals for outcome. But i think my goal is to' make it far enough in the bracket to play ogre 2 and legend, (hopefully not on first round haha) 

a big fear of mine is being matched up against top players first round or playing people on starbucks wifi

My goal is to play in a CE tourney with my friend. I've always wanted to and I thank you so much @@Teapot for the opportunity.

We are going to get clobbered and it's gonna be incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My goal is to play in a CE tourney with my friend. I've always wanted to and I thank you so much @@Teapot for the opportunity.

We are going to get clobbered and it's gonna be incredible.

This is a great post. <3

According to @@Batchford it's CE so you're just lookin' real silly in that shirt.

I forget it's called CE most of the time. I normally don't like surnames for games if thats what you want to call them. Just like Halo 5: Guardians.

Anyway I'm probably about to sign up for the 2v2 with a local friend of mine he got an xbox one yesterday just to play halo 1 again.

According to @@Batchford it's CE so you're just lookin' real silly in that shirt.

while its called H1 in your friendzone (US) its CE in mine (EU), but does this mean anything?

its still the same game, it shows off and odd picture of yours if its relevant to you that its called H1 instead of CE