Knighty Knight

Halo 1 2v2 Tournament Discussion

Id also be fine with non-pricemoney beyond CE tourneys if that raises the frequency of CE tourneys ;)

Nice to hear about August btw :)

We have basically just been rotating between H2A  and CE. Halo 3 has been so borked in MCC that we just couldnt really see a scenario where running Halo 3 would not make us want to jump off the nearest cliff. 

Right now tournaments are once a month, in the future they will be more frequent once things are a little easier on our end. :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 2

We have basically just been rotating between H2A  and CE. Halo 3 has been so borked in MCC that we just couldnt really see a scenario where running Halo 3 would not make us want to jump off the nearest cliff. 

Right now tournaments are once a month, in the future they will be more frequent once things are a little easier on our end. :intel:

Smart. Halo 3 makes me wanna pull my hair out. Looking forward to the H2C tournament! Are foreigners allowed?

Smart. Halo 3 makes me wanna pull my hair out. Looking forward to the H2C tournament! Are foreigners allowed?

USA, Canada, United Kingdom.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LETS GO

We said United Kingdom, not Scotland.

We teaming for this one mate? Don't leave me hanging

In the H1 tourney, not H2C

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here is our tournament forecast for the next three months: (Announcing July soon)

All tournaments will have a $500 prize pool.

July: Halo 2 Classic 2v2

August: Halo: CE 2v2

September: H2A 1v1

If anyone would like to donate to the prize pool for any of these tournaments I am open to that, but we wont start an official crowdfunding page / effort that we broadcast to the public.

post-57918-Denzel-Washington-my-man-gif-

• Upvote (+1) 4

Legend wins.

11223595_1185568298135847_21879213729603

well if it had to be to anyone, you couldn't find a person better.

@@Saucey dont make the tourny during the beachlan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah that would be cool if it could take place after the Beach Lan.

@ - If I save some more money from now till the beyond tournament I'll pitch in some but just put up money for a tournament to happen at the Beach Lan. Not sure the rules or anything like that just yet but we get to witness a Halo 1.5 LAN with some of the top people who play.

I suck at H1 but try to play it as much as I can in matchmaking, tournaments, and PGL. Will for sure be playing in that H2C 2v2 this month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well if it had to be to anyone, you couldn't find a person better.

@@Saucey dont make the tourny during the beachlan

Yeah that would be cool if it could take place after the Beach Lan.

@ - If I save some more money from now till the beyond tournament I'll pitch in some but just put up money for a tournament to happen at the Beach Lan. Not sure the rules or anything like that just yet but we get to witness a Halo 1.5 LAN with some of the top people who play.

What date is Beach LAN? We'll try to plan around it.

EDIT: Just saw the topic, I'm blind. We usually have tourneys at the end of the month so we should be golden.

• Upvote (+1) 1

excellent news

92127-Top-Gun-high-five-gif-Danger-Z-91W

Wish I could have played tonight

Yeah I was trying to get some of my good buddies to join it with me but they're all busy.

what tourney is tonight?

Iron Gaming. Link is in OP