Knighty Knight

Halo 1 2v2 Tournament Discussion

@@Arftacular I'll take that as a compliment because it means I'm original and don't try to be anyone else. <3

But for real, why the hell is that randomly posted? Any clues?

Did you not see the video? If he has the ability to turn an absolutely horrifying situation like that around, then clearly he'd be pulling the sickest plays not yet known to man. Dude belongs on the circuit.

A lot of players have been doing that to me lately. Something about the new patch I think.

I was in a battle creek ts yesterday and this one guy was literally standing still not shooting but somehow killing people with his pistol.

I was in a battle creek ts yesterday and this one guy was literally standing still not shooting but somehow killing people with his pistol.

I know what you mean, I've seen that a lot. 

I'll tell you the craziest thing I've seen though....and the only way to best describe it is like Master Yi from League of Legends.....so if you aren't aware of what I'm talking about I'm sorry but this shit was insane. Master Yi has an ability that allows him to heal, I believe it's his 'W'. He hovers above the ground and jerks left and right. Well speed that up times 100 and you have some what of an idea of what I'm trying to shoot at. It looks wild. I'll try to record it next time.

Haha thats funny. When people quit, crazy shit happens. Like this one time a guy got stuck in infinite respawn where he was popping up all over the map like a flash. It was some shit straight out of ghostbusters. 

But what I'm talking about was when I was fighting "AO the Bo" he was strafing in mid air and 3 shotting me. Wildest thing. It was consistent too. Not just one fight but literally all of them.

What'd he do this time...

Got matched up against him and his goon squad and one of my teamates was useless the other left  :lxthul:

Got matched up against him and his goon squad and one of my teamates was useless the other left  :lxthul:

Tough break. That bastard should've given you the win, lol.

Tough break. That bastard should've given you the win, lol.

I outslayed him though :kappa: Other than the sniper he had on his team

I outslayed him though :kappa: Other than the sniper he had on his team

Yeah man I can't seem to get a feel for the MCC pistol.  Makes it pretty tough.

Excuses! You know Frosty was on fire.

I wouldn't deny that.  Dude is really good.  I remember back in 2012 when I was trying to get my team of hopeless locals ready for Columbus '12, we matched him on Sanc TS and 2 of his teammates quit, and he proceeded to embarrass the shit out of my guys.  It was at that moment that I learned 2 things

1.  Frosty is fucking good at Halo.

2.  My team didn't have a chance in hell.

I was just kidding, there is like 12 different Frosty's in Halo and this one sucks. :P

Yo knightyknight, be honest... u queer?

I'm a steer. Be honest tho, are you an asshole?

What does that mean? That mean you are castrated?

Yes

So u queer?

No, what would make you assume I'm queer from an online forum about a video game? lol. (Unless you've seen me and are some how coming onto me)

What does that mean? That mean you are castrated?

Nah, it's a famous scene from Officer and a Gentleman. The drill instructor asks Richard Gere "There's only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers, which one are you boy?" Patch reminds me of a dickhead drill instructor with a power trip.

So when is the next tournament?

No clue, some one post a date and whos hosting. I'll put it up.

• Upvote (+1) 2