Knighty Knight

Halo 1 2v2 Tournament Discussion

He has really high FFA/1v1 placings at MLG events back in 06 and 07. He also had a top 8 finish with Versus - Frosty, Poweezy and Boo.

If he had stuck with it, he could still be a top pro to this day. 

As for hosting, I feel like distance with the pistol is the only thing that throws people off. So Chilly and maybe Prisoner are the two best maps to host.

I have been quite impressed with Hali's play as well, he is easily one of the top MCC players (IMO).

I also agree with you that the pistol has felt quite inconsistent for me at long ranges from day one, and its inconsistency is especially noticeable on HeH.

Edit: I guess join in progress for custom games in MCC is a thing, because Mando just joined in on the semi finals of the IG H:CE tournament.......proving once again how broken MCC really is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow the final game was co score 43-40 wubby and soulja was winning.......then mando poped into the game and killed someone........I didnt even know you could do that mid game in halo 1......anyway they quit out and restarted the game. Really going to suck if the restart isnt a close game cuz that last one was anyones game.

Wow the final game was co score 43-40 wubby and soulja was winning.......then mando poped into the game and killed someone........I didnt even know you could do that mid game in halo 1......anyway they quit out and restarted the game. Really going to suck if the restart isnt a close game cuz that last one was anyones game.

the fuck?

Well mando fukd team clutch gene. Hali went buck wild on the restart like 29-12

I dunno which stream to watch for finals legends or halis...guess ill have to watch em both at the same time haha

I dunno which stream to watch for finals legends or halis...guess ill have to watch em both at the same time haha

there is no way legend loses this tourney...

Hopefully Legend will stream, still currently offline.

mando is lagging all over the place...wow...lmao

Making a mockery of this tournament, I would absolutely refuse to play against a team with a player whose connection is that poor.

Mando said on stream "It can't be that bad, im pretty sure they can kill me if they don't miss their shots." and this guyis dead-ass serious. Such a rat, lol.

Well I was glad to see legend getting into the mcc tournament scene and he played well. Quite disapointed in mando's joining in and messing up the close co game and his lag teleporting on the hangem game. He should never be allowed to host or stream again if he is allowed to continue to play in these tournaments. Even the dere and pris that he hosted both froze a few times. There was one play on the dere where hali picked up overshield mando teleported up started running in place game froze then it unfroze and hali was dead with full os. I've never seen that happen in any of my games or games that I have watched before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mando said on stream "It can't be that bad, im pretty sure they can kill me if they don't miss their shots." and this guyis dead-ass serious. Such a rat, lol.

You don't even know man. 

Well I was glad to see legend getting into the mcc tournament scene and he played well. Quite disapointed in mando's joining in and messing up the close co game and his lag teleporting on the hangem game. He should never be allowed to host or stream again if he is allowed to continue to play in these tournaments. Even the dere and pris that he hosted both froze a few times. There was one play on the dere where hali picked up overshield mando teleported up started running in place game froze then it unfroze and hali was dead with full os. I've never seen that happen in any of my games or games that I have watched before.

well I have....

You don't even know man. 

I actually do, lol. I know a lot of people who lanned with him back in the day as well as teammates and people he hung out with at events. I've heard the stories.

So does anyone know when toxin and sn1py play hali and bizzare for the purest form tournament finals?

So is that in some way, shape or form a metaphor? The distraction of Mando's nightcrawling teleportation makes players fall off their imaginary "treadmill" when going hard for the win?

If not, then why did you post it here? lol

Hey guys I'm pretty decent looking to play with guys that know what there doing. Feel free to add me ShadXw H1