Knighty Knight

Halo 1 2v2 Tournament Discussion

Toxin just went huge on Beaver Creek. The guy was a one man wrecking machine.

That was a really impressive performance. I'm sure Snipy was doing some magic on his end as well. They are ridiculous. 17-0 wow.

was fun to watch, and a nice flawless tourney streak for team snipy

makes me want to attend just to see how far i can get

Would love to do some more of these. And hopefully not get melted in round 1 against a top team lol. I think my buddy and I could have won a round with an average matchup.

any youtube of tourney last night?

I doubt it. But there's the next best thing! Rebroadcasts from Sn1pySn4p and Tox1n! 

twitch.tv/stk_toxin

twitch.tv/sn1pysn4p

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very nice. I think leagues would work well for CE 2v2 as well. Get a little promotion and relegation going.

I was looking for this last night. Here is the bracket from the tournament:

http://challonge.com/IGH1

Lots of good players in this one. I'll have to watch more of the next one. 

Yeah I only watched the Semi's and Finals. Both were really fun to watch. 2v2 H1 literally NEVER gets old. It's like CSGO or League of Legends. Summoners Rift and Dust 2 over and over and over and over again but you cant get ENOUGH. The sign of a true masterpiece. I really hope these tournaments start to get traction and people host more. Iron Gaming hosting them is already a VERY good sign. I mean the prizes dont have to be too big, just enough for the bigger names to compete. It will definitely introduce new faces to the meta of real Halo. Maybe it can kindle enough fire in the community to start seeing more action? I don't know. I'm just really happy Halo 1 is being played regardless of all the issues. (Antiaim, UI issues, etc)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope Iron Gaming keeps hosting them atleast monthly. It is really fun to be in a tournament setting even if it is online and not the greatest game. Unfortunately I will not be able to play in the next one because I will be lanning in Orlando at legends house that weekend. But me and toxin are also in the finals of mcgavins tournament that will conclude on Wednesday night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope Iron Gaming keeps hosting them atleast monthly. It is really fun to be in a tournament setting even if it is online and not the greatest game. Unfortunately I will not be able to play in the next one because I will be lanning in Orlando at legends house that weekend. But me and toxin are also in the finals of mcgavins tournament that will conclude on Wednesday night.

Bro, thats awesome. I wish I could've gotten an invite. =(

Not bad Mark. Not bad at all.

This tourney should be on a Sunday and not a Thursday. Most people have work/school on Thursday, most people are off Sunday. 

This tourney should be on a Sunday and not a Thursday. Most people have work/school on Thursday, most people are off Sunday. 

true, why host a tourney mid week at all

split the legs over 2 days, saturday and sunday

I definitely agree but I keep seeing all of them on the weekdays, not sure why.

Every tournamnet will always be at a time that is inconvenient for some people. I personally wouldn't be able to do any on the weekends as I work every weekend. So tournaments during the week are perfect for me. I feel like evening sometime during the week is the best time anyway IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this next tournament gonna allow the EU to play? Might play and get first rounded

I'm not sure but whats keeping EU players from hosting one? That'd be sickkk

I don't know how you guys can possibly stomach a CE tournament. The anti-aim has been worse than ever recently for me. For the sake of my sanity I won't be playing in any tournaments until they fix this shit.