Jesse

Halo 4 has the worst A.I in the history of Halo...

lol A.I.'s are the worst, i've had a soldier get in the car one time and didn't even drive, he just sat there and let the engine run  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like they took Kat's AI and gave it all the friendly AI in H4. It's a shame, because the marines in Reach didn't drive TERRIBLY and they were crackshots. Now they're just meat shields.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys do know they designed the AI to mimic the way you control vehicles so that when you ride in one, the AI performs similarly to if you were driving. So if you have a Derp AI, then.....Welcome to the Derp Side.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys do know they designed the AI to mimic the way you control vehicles so that when you ride in one, the AI performs similarly to if you were driving. So if you have a Derp AI, then.....Welcome to the Derp Side.

I've never heard this. Ever. sauce plz

The friendly AI in the Halo series is one of the few things they kept from Halo: CE in every iteration. I can't believe you guys, you're all about "bring back classic Halo", but when they actually do, we complain. You all disgust me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that why Kat would always run me over?

Spartan Ops Legendary solo achievement is the most annoying thing you'll ever do in your life.

More annoying than raising children.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan Ops Legendary solo achievement is the most annoying thing you'll ever do in your life.

More annoying than raising children.

I did every Spartan Ops mission on solo legendary, it's not that bad tbh, at least compared to Campaign because of the fact you start where you left off if you die so you can just keep plowing through enemies as opposed to Campaign where if you die you revert back to your last checkpoint and have to start back from there.

I did every Spartan Ops mission on solo legendary, it's not that bad tbh, at least compared to Campaign because of the fact you start where you left off if you die so you can just keep plowing through enemies as opposed to Campaign where if you die you revert back to your last checkpoint and have to start back from there.

I did it too and it felt like I was beating my head against rusty nails. Lol. Spartan Ops was not fun in the slightest to me, at least compared to the campaign. I did it 4 da cutscenezzzzzz.

I did it too and it felt like I was beating my head against rusty nails. Lol. Spartan Ops was not fun in the slightest to me, at least compared to the campaign. I did it 4 da cutscenezzzzzz.

Yeah that's all I was really looking froward to each  week, those CGI's were awesome. Every time Palmer said "eggheads," I cringed, lol. I agree SpOps got frustrating if you failed to kill a few Knights and then they started piling up at your spawn but meh, I'd take it over Campaign any day.

The friendly AI in the Halo series is one of the few things they kept from Halo: CE in every iteration. I can't believe you guys, you're all about "bring back classic Halo", but when they actually do, we complain. You all disgust me.

When people say "bring back classic halo" I dont think they are talking about the Campaign AI!   XD

Funny video btw had me laughing :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

When people say "bring back classic halo" I dont think they are talking about the Campaign AI!   XD

Funny video btw had me laughing :)

Wait, people are talking about multiplayer when they say that?  This whole time, I just thought everyone wanted purple Cortana back....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait, people are talking about multiplayer when they say that?  This whole time, I just thought everyone wanted purple Cortana back....

plz. classic Halo is and always will be Sergeant Johnson 

I doubt its this one, the A.I. is just dumb, many of my friends say the same that they just drive whenever they want and hit every object they see with the Car, If they'd mimic my controlling of the vehicles they'd be too good for a A.I. ;)

I've never heard this. Ever. sauce plz

Is that why Kat would always run me over?

I doubt its this one, the A.I. is just dumb, many of my friends say the same that they just drive whenever they want and hit every object they see with the Car, If they'd mimic my controlling of the vehicles they'd be too good for a A.I. ;)

troll-face.png