Sign in to follow this  
Scarecrow

Ninja's Halo 5 Beta Thoughts

This was screaming to be made:

fuckin lol. 

Quote me: 9 months after H5 and Ninja says Halo 5 was a step in the complete wrong direction and that everything added is awful except spectator mode.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok?

Idk, just something I noticed watching the vid. 

I don't like him, just like most of you don't like Ninja lol

HAHAHA

this should be a viral meme

werent you the one saying you knew all of ce in 2 weeks?

I wouldnt talk lol

werent you the one saying you knew all of ce in 2 weeks?

I wouldnt talk lol

weren't you the one that said H5 has a decent skillgap?

• Upvote (+1) 4

weren't you the one that said H5 has a decent skillgap?

That is a far less ridiculous offense than saying you knew everything there was to know in halo ce in 2 fucking weeks...

And as far as I'm concerned "decent skillgap" is vague, especially considering I focused mostly on the shooting skill gap.

just do yourself a favor, don't call out people on ce katy perry

That is a far less ridiculous offense than saying you knew everything there was to know in halo ce in 2 fucking weeks...

And as far as I'm concerned "decent skillgap" is vague, especially considering I focused mostly on the shooting skill gap.

just do yourself a favor, don't call out people on ce katy perry

do yourself a favour, and go back to gaf. maybe people will laugh at your recycled jokes there

do yourself a favour, and go back to gaf. maybe people will laugh at your recycled jokes there

As opposed to crying a game sucks and then sucking it off within the same day? Then telling people that the Halo with arguably the largest skill gap can be learned in all of 2 weeks?

Don't think you're getting out of this one 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As opposed to crying a game sucks and then sucking it off within the same day? Then telling people that the Halo with arguably the largest skill gap can be learned in all of 2 weeks?

Don't think you're getting out of this one 

that is the sort of person I am, please get used to it. I could go from loving you to wanting to murder your whole family in seconds

Sure, the 2 weeks was a stupid exaggeration, but I know that I would fuck you sideways on that game, so it doesn't bother me that much

• Downvote (-1) 2

that is the sort of person I am, please get used to it. I could go from loving you to wanting to murder your whole family in seconds

Sure, the 2 weeks was a stupid exaggeration, but I know that I would fuck you sideways on that game, so it doesn't bother me that much

Ah, the true nature of Batchford comes out, "1v1" me bro, gotta love it, feel like I'm in 6th grade again

In all honesty, after 2 weeks of playing CE mainly I know the game inside out now. Not defending Halo 5, but if you played CE or H2 2 weeks solid you would know the tips and tricks by then. (They are old games though). The only advantages the other team would have is chemistry and them used to being in under-pressure situations. I would not judge Halo 5's skill gap from the beta, all I know is that it has potential. It is up to 343 to create this potential into a reality.

Specifically the bold, love it. 

think we're done here

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cos you're hot then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in then you're out, you're up then you're down!

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't have to be good to understand why halo 1 has much more competitive merit than any other halo game by a substantial margin.

Bigshow is the man.

Then it goes both ways, right? Don't have to be good, or even play CE to understand it. Right? Right?

About that video of Tsquared getting pro players opinions on Halo 4.

I see everyone talking shit about Ninja, but there is nobody giving shit to Snipedown. Why? I mean, some of the stuff he said is straight up ridiculous.

Let me quote: "I love the game, I mean its the best shooter I've ever played. I think 343 really stepped up, took over a game that was struggling and made one of the best shooters out there. Its the most smooth game I've ever played and I've enjoyed every second of the game so far". - Snipedown

• Upvote (+1) 3

Then it goes both ways, right? Don't have to be good, or even play CE to understand it. Right? Right?

Yes, there are plenty of resources available to educate yourself on Halo CE and why it has a great deal of competitive merit- much more than any other Halo game. 

Blindly making assumptions, which is what Ryanoob and any other pro player that thinks whether or not CE's skill gap greatly surpasses each successor is debatable, is evidence that you have no knowledge of CE. It isn't evidence of not having played Halo CE, just not having any knowledge about it. 

About that video of Tsquared getting pro players opinions on Halo 4.

I see everyone talking shit about Ninja, but there is nobody giving shit to Snipedown. Why? I mean, some of the stuff he said is straight up ridiculous.

Let me quote: "I love the game, I mean its the best shooter I've ever played. I think 343 really stepped up, took over a game that was struggling and made one of the best shooters out there. Its the most smooth game I've ever played and I've enjoyed every second of the game so far". - Snipedown

I only watched what I was told to fast forward to (Ninja's bullshit) and just barely made it through that without ramming my laptop over my head, Looney Tunes style. But IIRC the only pro not slobbing 343's knob prior to H4 was Elamite.

What the fuck is this post? Shit is weird, bro.

You weren't even good at Halo 2, so likewise: what authority are you on the meta of the game? Or its competitive merits vs CE? Or what it takes to be good?

Big show is 100% correct. I was better at Halo 2 than I was at Halo 1 (tournament wise). Halo 2 would have been 10x's better with slightly faster TTK and static power up/weapon spawns.

I think it's obvious that Snipedown has never played another FPS (or even any other video game in general for that matter) apart from Halo and possibly 10 minutes of CoD in his life.

I've been saying this for a while, most pros are only interested in the cash an literally do not care one bit about the game.  We have all seen it over an over again, where were they when Halo in general had no money tournaments no nothing, no where to be found.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"I'm giving away my opinions for free which is kinda ridiculous"

... What?

I think ninja needs a #RealityCheck

Ninja, you were irrelevant the last time Halo was relevant (Halo 3), and the only reason you are relevant now is because of your PewDiePie-esque personality that little kids love.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It's like someone who only knows how to tread water jumping in a pool and saying they could swim competitively in a couple of months.

I just can't get over how perfect this analogy is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love how T2 is so uneducated that he can barely read off a card (or read in general)

Boy, you're lucky he's signed under contract...

• Upvote (+1) 1