Chronmeister

Oubliette

Oubliette

Players: 6-10

Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, Territories

Power Weapons: Sniper Rifle x2 1clip 90s, Fuel Rod 1clip 90s, Energy Sword

Powerups: Active Camo, Speed Boost

Scroll Down for Updated Pics

Let me know what you think of the map and add me for customs. I am in the H2A Leaderboard Timed Run Easy Cairo Station. GT: Chronmeister

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is quite an unusual map. visually i like the theme and it looks cleanly put together. how does gameplay play out? the terrain spaces feel nice to run around, but my initial concerns lie with the interior structures. there seems to be a bit of redundancy in the paths, and in some cases - particularly towards the top of the last screenshot - it seems a bit unpredictable to me. i'd have to get some games on it to see how it flows. 

this is quite an unusual map. visually i like the theme and it looks cleanly put together. how does gameplay play out? the terrain spaces feel nice to run around, but my initial concerns lie with the interior structures. there seems to be a bit of redundancy in the paths, and in some cases - particularly towards the top of the last screenshot - it seems a bit unpredictable to me. i'd have to get some games on it to see how it flows.

I was thinking the same thing about that area. I think I could at least block the space between the pillars for now. I need more tests to see how my current changes make the map play, but from the couple I have run, it seems like there isn't a constant flow to the middle structure anymore and that is a good thing.

Thanks for the feedback and I hope to get more tests in this weekend, hopefully you can join.