Sign in to follow this  
tooltip

Free agent for HCS/ESL 7+ Years exp

I'm looking for a semi-serious team for online and possible events depending on how serious we get.

I'm 25 years old. I have 7+ years of competitive Halo experience. Although I have no real event experience to speak of, I have always been active in the online scene. I've had several serious teams throughout the history of Halo and have participated in countless gamebattle and PGL events. 

If anyone is looking to pick up a solid player I might be your guy. To be honestly I'm not sure how much I will check back with this thread unless it starts getting responses. The best way to contact me will be on XBL directly or twitter.

gt: hi im tooltip

@its_tooltip

I'm looking for a team as well. Really good communication, can play just about any role. Gamertag: Detoxifyyy

If anyone is looking to pick up a solid player I might be your guy. To be honestly I'm not sure how much I will check back with this thread unless it starts getting responses. The best way to contact me will be on XBL directly or twitter.

gt: hi im tooltip

@its_tooltip

Hey i just sent you a pm.

hey tooltip i have you on my friends list. I'm looking for a doubles partner/team. Hit me up if you want to run some games together.

I already have you added but I'm looking to get back into playing with a team as well - been playing since H2 - we'll talk on live