Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

v4 - Shout out to Ghost, Quinn, etc.

It is actually pretty crazy to think that it has taken 7 month post release to get solid competitive settings. Hopefully 343 learns their lesson and hire guys like Ghost so we can have good settings day 1 for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The settings are pretty far from being what i would call our "Magic 11", But it is a much bigger step in the right direction then V3. Keep up the good work so V5 is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so we're deleting feedback now? cool

and i repeat..v4 needs more work

Dispatch, Station 9 and Adrift aren't good maps, they should be removed. Onyx and Simplex are midship remakes, choose one...I prefer Onyx (as well as many other ppl). Sprint needs to be removed as well.

Oh god, you're here too now?

Inb4 Maybach

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thank you Ghost, Quinn, Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock! thank you for bringing back Halo!

PS: Please FIX Extraction CONVERT time to 5 Seconds!  =]  

that is all. Thank you.

Oh god, you're here too now?

Inb4 Maybach

The post you quoted is gone...again This place seems like a great place to leave constructive criticism on competitive halo /sarcasm

whoever keeps deleting my feedback, which has been done in a proper manner...grow up...clown

• Downvote (-1) 1

The post you quoted is gone...again This place seems like a great place to leave constructive criticism on competitive halo /sarcasm

whoever keeps deleting my feedback, which has been done in a proper manner...grow up...clown

If you didn't come in with a chip already on your shoulder I think you would fare a lot better.

Tells someone to grow up, immediately calls them clowns...

If you didn't come in with a chip already on your shoulder I think you would fare a lot better.

Tells someone to grow up, immediately calls them clowns...

The person that deleted my post won't be getting a "please stop..i'll say good things about the settings from here on out" from me, that's not how feedback works. I don't bend the knee, especially when i'm disrespected. The person that deleted my post is a clown and needs to grow up. Period.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The person that deleted my post won't be getting a "please stop..i'll say good things about the settings from here on out" from me, that's not how feedback works. I don't bend the knee. The person that deleted my post is a clown and needs to grow up. Period.

I can guarantee if your next posts contains all feedback and no butthurt it won't be deleted. Give it a try.

PS: Don't talk like you're from Game of Thrones.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can guarantee if your next posts contains all feedback and no butthurt it won't be deleted. Give it a try.

I posted the same thing twice and both were deleted. It was all feedback...hilarious

it's cool though..lol

I posted the same thing twice and both were deleted. It was all feedback...hilarious

it's cool though..lol

It's obviously not cool judging by your reactions...

It's obviously not cool judging by your reactions...

They also weren't 100% feedback, but this is the same kid that backed out of two lobbies in a row in TTD and when I messaged him about it he denied everything. I just stoked to play with/against someone I recognized, nope, silly me

They also weren't 100% feedback, but this is the same kid that backed out of two lobbies in a row in TTD and when I messaged him about it he denied everything. I just stoked to play with/against someone I recognized, nope, silly me

You have just been called out.

Kid.

kid? i'm a grown ass man. I guess you're the guy that sent me those msgs about matching up in throwdown..cool, I backed out because the gametypes me and my teammate kept getting were terrible and we didn't want them (like a lot of ppl do). I don't deny that we matched up, I simply didn't recognize your tag (still don't..it's not a big deal) because I honestly did not look at the other 6 guys we matched with when the gametypes were terrible...I could care less who we match with when i'm quickly backing out to avoid playing shit I don't enjoy. 

• Downvote (-1) 1