CyReN

Halo 4 Update Discussion Thread

update was really good.

now only if we switch to no sprint and somehow get descope this game would actually be considered good.

No, It's already considered good.

With no Sprint options, it would be considered great.

With descope back in, it would be considered fantastic.

With Flag juggling it would be considered one of the best in the series.

And with a VIGR, it would be my favorite of the series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, It's already considered good.

With no Sprint options, it would be considered great.

With descope back in, it would be considered fantastic.

With Flag juggling it would be considered one of the best in the series.

And with a VIGR, it would be my favorite of the series.

I'm a noob, what's a VIGR?

I like the update but I'm finding 4v4 infinity slayer overly imbalanced with personal ordinance. And I hate the Boltshot, I swear people were killing me with the old distance like it used to be able to.

Visible In Game Ranking.

Oh, duhh. Thanks haha, never seen that abbreviation before. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, duhh. Thanks haha, never seen that abbreviation before. 

Don't feel bad, I haven't either. haha

Yeah the competitive settings are good, but I wouldn't consider the game as a whole "good"

Don't feel bad, I haven't either. haha

Yeah the competitive settings are good, but I wouldn't consider the game as a whole "good"

Agreed, but it's a hell of a lot better than what it was at launch. They obviously have the will to listen to feedback and improve the game which is only a good sign for the future Halo's. :)

As long as the SAW is as powerful as it is, it needs to have only one clip in it or shouldn't be an ordnance at all. I'm all for it being a power weapon that needs to be controlled but it's ridiculous when you can call it in and all you have to do is spray and pray.

I like the update so far. But with everything even faster than before I think instant respawn should be removed.

I keep wanting to think that aim assist has been reduced across the board, but then I stop and think that itd probably just me feeling the effects of the increase movement.

Anyone else get this feeling or am I just rusty?

I have to say that i really enjoying this update. Feeling great when you land all br shots :) , carabine is melting , LR scoped is nice . What id do not like is this spped inrcrease - now with this 110 its even easier to escape

Also i like that they extended time for looking players with simmilar CSR . I had more balanced games since begining of CSR

I keep wanting to think that aim assist has been reduced across the board, but then I stop and think that itd probably just me feeling the effects of the increase movement.

Anyone else get this feeling or am I just rusty?

It's weird that you mentioned that, when I played my first couple of matches with the new update my aim was terrible, I don't normally get rusty either and I had played the day before. It felt like they reduced the auto aim a lot but I might just be imagining things...

It's weird that you mentioned that, when I played my first couple of matches with the new update my aim was terrible, I don't normally get rusty either and I had played the day before. It felt like they reduced the auto aim a lot but I might just be imagining things...

Bravo went in and decreased it without anybody knowing

Well, maybe they pulled a fast one on us!

And this is one time I would not mind them doing something that we didn't expect. Because it would be awesome.

Well, maybe they pulled a fast one on us!

And this is one time I would not mind them doing something that we didn't expect. Because it would be awesome.

Yeah, I'm all for it, the harder the better! I just wish they would decrease to aim assist on the sniper, especially the beam rifle...

Yeah, I'm all for it, the harder the better! I just wish they would decrease to aim assist on the sniper, especially the beam rifle...

At one point they had said something about doing just that, but they didn't go through with it? Or something?

Personally, I think the reticule on it is too big. That's my problem with it. Like yeah, the aim assist is just ridiculous, but really it wouldn't take as much affect if the reticule was the same size as the human sniper.

At one point they had said something about doing just that, but they didn't go through with it? Or something?

Personally, I think the reticule on it is too big. That's my problem with it. Like yeah, the aim assist is just ridiculous, but really it wouldn't take as much affect if the reticule was the same size as the human sniper.

Also it's fire rate doesn't help the whole situation...