CyReN

Star Wars: Battlefront Discussion

I bet you will die super quick like in every CoD. Honestly FPS on console are getting less and less unique.

But hey if I am wrong and the game will be something different than a Battlefield/CoD Starwars than I am down for it (played SBF and SBF 2 on my PS2 back in the day)

I am so hyped for this game. I remember playing this for months as a kid

As long as DICE doesn't drop the ball like they did with BF4. That exact reason I won't get Hardline. I can only hope at this point I suppose.

Save the date. April 17th is when they are showing a game play reveal at 1:30pm Eastern!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Save the date. April 17th is when they are showing a game play reveal at 1:30pm Eastern!

Oh yes! Not long.

It's awesome that we get to see game play, but why can't they just wait til E3? 

Whats the big deal with e3?  It's annoying that every big studio seems to be waiting for e3 to give out gameplay..

Im thankfull dice has the balls to show something before e3..

Whats the big deal with e3?  It's annoying that every big studio seems to be waiting for e3 to give out gameplay..

Im thankfull dice has the balls to show something before e3..

They're not the only ones who aren't waiting til E3.

It's not really annoying having a bunch of games shown off at once. If you're someone who likes seeing what games are coming out next i.e BattleFront 3 then E3 is something you should enjoy.

Video games are still announcements through out the entire year. It's not like it only happens at E3.

They're not the only ones who aren't waiting til E3.

It's not really annoying having a bunch of games shown off at once. If you're someone who likes seeing what games are coming out next i.e BattleFront 3 then E3 is something you should enjoy.

Video games are still announcements through out the entire year. It's not like it only happens at E3.

Yeah I I'm not saying they should not show anything at e3!

BUt what is so bad about showing something before "the storm"?

Maybe it's going to be a teaser hype trailer! I am just praying for this game.

Star Wars Celebration is this upcoming weekend (think of it as a comic con, but only for Star Wars!). Sources came out and said that there will be a game-play trailer or game-play footage on the 17th when EA/Dice reveal it. 

So here's hoping to good things!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't get your hopes up too high. I guess it will be a Battlefield with Star Wars skin.

Don't get your hopes up too high. I guess it will be a Battlefield with Star Wars skin.

hmmmmmmmm

Battlefront will be on EA Access so if you put in a couple of bucks you can get early access on Xbox

Yeah I I'm not saying they should not show anything at e3!

BUt what is so bad about showing something before "the storm"?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Or it's like Christmas. I'd rather open my presents on Christmas day. That way i have something to look forward to.

The longer the wait the more hype it gets. If we've already saw it, it's not going to be as big of a deal at the E3 conference.

Battlefront will be on EA Access so if you put in a couple of bucks you can get early access on Xbox

Got mine ready, can't wait.

Star-Wars-Battlefront_xboxdynasty_142908

@

Too much hype is not that good...the greater the hype, the bigger the chance of beeing disappointed at the end!

Just imagine seeing H5G at e3 the first time, after months and months of teasing and "traditinal arena Halo"-promises...that disappointment would be enormous...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Star-Wars-Battlefront_xboxdynasty_142908

@

Too much hype is not that good...the greater the hype, the bigger the chance of beeing disappointed at the end!

Just imagine seeing H5G at e3 the first time, after months and months of teasing and "traditinal arena Halo"-promises...that disappointment would be enormous...

At E3 there's no such thing as too much hype since all they're doing is revealing the game. Too much hype for the release is a different story.

It completely kills a lot of the anticipation by showing off something early. I'd rather wait til' Christmas to see what i got rather than someone tell me a head of time.

At E3 there's no such thing as too much hype since all they're doing is revealing the game. Too much hype for the release is a different story.

It completely kills a lot of the anticipation by showing off something early. I'd rather wait til' Christmas to see what i got rather than someone tell me a head of time.

Wel guess we just deal with those things differently then...

I'm just glad that I don't have to wait for e3 to find out if this game is worth waiting for...if its a Battlefield clone with Star Wars skins I don't think I will get hyped enough to buy it straight away..