CyReN

Star Wars: Battlefront Discussion

Looks like I need to come back to this game and get my 50 before the Outer Rim expansion. The changes are great and Twilight is a beautiful map!

March Update just went live. The current info we know about it:

• New Mission: Rebel Depot on Tatooine added as a new Survival Mission.
  • New Map: Survivors of Endor added to Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point.

New short video EA released reveals "Hutt Contracts" coming in the future

89c56862c34039305ce8cb3b7df6910f.png

569c52ee040078070c770272c194c057.png

I didn't catch the stream(s) but I've heard Dice is including ADS with the next update?!

I don't know if any of you are still playing this game but if you don't, give it a shot once more, IMO the new maps DICE added over the last updates are really fun (and visually beautiful :ghost: )

I didn't catch the stream(s) but I've heard Dice is including ADS with the next update?!

I don't know if any of you are still playing this game but if you don't, give it a shot once more, IMO the new maps DICE added over the last updates are really fun (and visually beautiful :ghost: )

What do you mean by ADS? I know what it is but in a sense it was already in. I noticed from the trailer that dodge rolls seem to be making a return

What do you mean by ADS? I know what it is but in a sense it was already in. I noticed from the trailer that dodge rolls seem to be making a return

according to someone on a german SW website, you can will now aim using your weapons iron sights as an actual 3d modell and not just "zoom in" (I don't know about scopes)

I skipped through the rebroadcast of one stream and saw those dodge rolls, I think they are only to the left and right, but i'm not 100% sure, I had the sound turned off...

Finally the doge rolls/evade is coming back. Was one of my most missed features that they didn't include in this game

So my disc drive on my Bone doesn't work and I can't be bothered to replace it again. I only have Battlefront on disc so that doesn't work and I don't have the Season Pass as I wanted to wait for what it had to offer. After seeing Outer Rim and the free updates I like what I see.

Going through some pretty hard decision making right now to buy the Ultimate Edition because I really want to get back into it.

I never got this game when it came out because it looked like it was lacking content wise.  I wonder if with the DLCs if it is worth a buy.  Did the DLCs bring along any battlefields from the movie now that the movie is out?

I never got this game when it came out because it looked like it was lacking content wise.  I wonder if with the DLCs if it is worth a buy.  Did the DLCs bring along any battlefields from the movie now that the movie is out?

I guess you talking about TFA? But no, Dice is only developing OT content for this game.

I guess you talking about TFA? But no, Dice is only developing OT content for this game.

There's still the possibility of Rouge One content in Q4 2016 since that technically takes place during the OT.

There's still the possibility of Rouge One content in Q4 2016 since that technically takes place during the OT.

yeah that's what I meant by OT content, OT era might have been the better wording, I'm still quite sure DLC4 will be about Rouge One

BTW, I just noticed that you can use Outer Rim weapons in Survival without owning OR! I really hope it is not a mistake, making DLC stuff available for "offline" play for everyone seems to be a nice move.

Hey guys, just wanted to post this here and say that I'm trying to get into streaming, specifically Battlefront right now. I would love a follow and will try to keep you guys posted when I'm streaming!

https://www.twitch.tv/ryanw96

• New In-Game Events - more double score weekends, community missions and Special Login Events are coming for players to earn more experience, credits and items.
  • New Hutt Contracts - Unlock powerful Star Cards like the Berserker Trait, Bacta Bomb and Ion Neutralizer.
  • More New Content - We also have a couple of surprises in store that we know our fans have been looking for, especially those who have been clamoring for ways to have more options to enjoy Star Wars Battlefront offline. More to come soon.
  • Specific for May the 4th - In celebration of Star Wars™ Day we have cool activities planned that we’ll announce soon.

This June, Season Pass holders will also receive our second digital expansion pack, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin. We’re taking players in and around Cloud City, with four new maps for all of our most popular modes. You’ll see AT-ATs in Cloud City, take to the skies in Fighter Squadron, and even spend time in a carbonite chamber. Of course, we’re also adding more blasters and Star Cards, a new game mode, and two new iconic characters we’re really excited about – Lando Calrissian and the cold-blooded bounty hunter, Dengar.

Speaking of heroes, we know they have been one of the things you most like about the game; we’re happy to confirm that there will be eight total heroes included in the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass (which includes Greedo and Niem Nunb released with the Outer Rim pack) – two more each in both the Death Star expansion and our yet-to-be-revealed fourth expansion pack. More on the heroes to come this summer.

I want Battlefront but I just don't see the point without getting the Expansions. And I just can't bring myself to spend 100+ dollars on a game.

can't find the english source on my mobile at the moment but battlefront is getting offline bot support for walker assault and fighter squadron on the 20th :intel:

never mind, here it is:

http://starwars.ea.com/en_GB/starwars/battlefront/news/whats-next-for-star-wars-battlefront-this-summer-uk
"To get right to the point, we’ve been listening to your feedback and your desire for more offline modes. Today we’re excited to officially announce a new mode, Skirmish, for all Star Wars Battlefront players.

The new mode will be available starting July 20 and offers players the option to play offline against bots in a solo mission or with a friend using co-op split screen. (Console only) Skirmish can be played on a difficulty level of your choosing and across two modes, Walker Assault and Fighter Squadron. With multiple locations that span the galaxy, from the frozen planet of Hoth to the lava encrusted planet of Sullust, we hope Skirmish brings players a new way to enjoy Star Wars Battlefront."