Sign in to follow this  
Dead

Halo 5: Guardians needs regions (support)

Halo 5: Guardians regions  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want region support in Halo 5: Guardians?

• Yes, matchmaking would be more balanced.
    • There are better ways to balance matchmaking (list below).
    • No I don't want this at all.

oh of course not outside of the mlg playlist, but that isn't a local problem, just most people in MM suck, hence customs

and yes you're right about local, i just forgot i used to search with some foreigners in MM in h3, so it would of been ineffective anyway

MLG Playlist didn't work either. It would put the people with the highest true skill (Fram/Benno) with warrant officers which would either be second accounts or ******* who have never played in their life and as you know it only takes one spastic to completely ruin a game especially in competitive settings. MLG like every other playlist works the same. It averages the trueskills out and doesn't give a flying fuck how far apart those true skills are to make an even yet horribly frustrating game.

@@Dead I just found a cool fact. If you search in 4s with all aussies you get an aussie server every game against foreigners. Majority rules when it comes to server selection lmfao.

MLG Playlist didn't work either. It would put the people with the highest true skill (Fram/Benno) with warrant officers which would either be second accounts or ******s who have never played in their life and as you know it only takes one spastic to completely ruin a game especially in competitive settings. MLG like every other playlist works the same. It averages the trueskills out and doesn't give a flying fuck how far apart those true skills are to make an even yet horribly frustrating game.

oh i was talking about the potential to find even a close game ;)

@@Dead I just found a cool fact. If you search in 4s with all aussies you get an aussie server every game against foreigners. Majority rules when it comes to server selection lmfao.

I have never versed anyone foreign other than Japanese in MCC, however in H5 every game for me is foreign.

I have never versed anyone foreign other than Japanese in MCC, however in H5 every game for me is foreign.

Getting Aussie connection every game in 4s. Kids can't get more than 10 kills smh.

Edit: For some reason we get aussie connection every game in TS but no luck in Breakout. So random...

Hmm thanks for the tip but I think before the update we were searching in 4s and still getting foreign host. 

Would it be necessary with the localized dedicated servers?

The ranking system in H5 overrides the server selection :( 

Hmm thanks for the tip but I think before the update we were searching in 4s and still getting foreign host. 

Currently playing Breakout on Euro host. Every one of us rubber banded off the map off the start of a round smfh.

I've never laughed so hard in my life...

2015 Halo! Where you play on 400 ping and start games 2v4!  :wutface:

Glad to see 3v4 industries is still in action even in Halo 5 lmfao.

The ranking system in H5 overrides the server selection :(

you gotta be fucking kidding me

emot-ughh.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Brav said there was dedi servers which is totally not true

To bad i never pull host :'(

And i do not play Breakout Call of Duty Playlist.

Well i played 4 games at concluded that the gametype sucks dicks.

Spartan Charge and Grenades are the worst.

And if you do not have a BR ur fucked unbalanced bullshit :(

Brav said there was dedi servers which is totally not true

To bad i never pull host :'(

And i do not play Breakout Call of Duty Playlist.

Well i played 4 games at concluded that the gametype sucks dicks.

Spartan Charge and Grenades are the worst.

And if you do not have a BR ur fucked unbalanced bullshit :(

I won 9/10 games in that. Got silver and my teammate who grabs BR every game and does well with it gets Pro. We were in the same games together so that's proof that this game is literally just who gets the highest K/D. This shit may as well be Reach Arena v1.

I won 9/10 games in that. Got silver and my teammate who grabs BR every game and does well with it gets Pro. We were in the same games together so that's proof that this game is literally just who gets the highest K/D. This shit may as well be Reach Arena v1.

:'(

I'd prefer them to do what Titanfall does and simply let players choose which server to play on. I'm from the UK but all of my XBL friends are from the US or other EU countries, so being able to switch servers on the fly to better accomodate whoever I'm playing with would be preferable to being locked into a region and having to jump through hoops to select a different server (as with LoL where it appears that changing regions has some kind of unlock cost).

• Upvote (+1) 1

50% of the time one of our teammates while searching 4s randomly disappears  and puts a corporal cabbage on our team instead so we get to play a 3v4 against a full team of foreigners.

At least in H3 or Reach you could actually rape on foreign host if you're good but in this there is just no chance with all this sprint/clamber/thruster/fast avg kill times bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How to get a pro in Breakout throw grenades and get ur pro rank in no time!

bcdd03067cdefc9e30c2ca9af930ce8a.png

You can't control where your nades go if you live in Australia.

Currently playing Breakout on Euro host. Every one of us rubber banded off the map off the start of a round smfh.

:rekt: Hahahahahaha

dont think its a good idea considering only 10 people will be playing that joke of a halo game

It's in beta man