46VDV-9763P-D4H2T-6KM76-GKM6Z

VKKJ6-9DP6W-X7K2J-6CVHC-69X9Z

Champ!

• Upvote (+1) 1

damn this place is premium as fuck

beta codes, giveaways, nice

i actually won a smite beta code here a few weeks ago haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a requirement for the may giveaway? Do I have to do anything to sign up or is just being premium as fuck all i have to do?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there a requirement for the may giveaway? Do I have to do anything to sign up or is just being premium as fuck all i have to do?

Just being premium as fuck.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@CyReN so you think you're cool cause you got front page on r/gaming? You changed man

Anyways that is awesome, enjoy your karma

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@CyReN so you think you're cool cause you got front page on r/gaming? You changed man

Anyways that is awesome, enjoy your karma

tumblr_m9441f2jR81rdqhsxo1_500.gif

Fun fact for my fellow premium members:

your ol pal girlfriendhaver is, by definition, a professional gamer   B)  

Watch the first two minutes. I'm not in the piece because I had to work my other job that day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOtnDkJcCM

first thing I did when I got the job was have the owner buy 4 copies of odst (we only had h4, ew) so I could system link our 360s. last weekend I had about a dozen 14 yr olds playing h3 for 2 hours, it was awesome

and when I get to play games with the kids, I don't take it easy on them, at all

G0G5eZCl.png

he's actually crying because he had to share the wiiu pad with someone else, not because I'm destorying him at mario kart

• Upvote (+1) 3

I need to take a moment to give you and your existence my stamp of approval. *stamp*

You clearly like Natalie Dormer. As do I. She is bae. 

I need to take a moment to give you and your existence my stamp of approval. *stamp*

You clearly like Natalie Dormer. As do I. She is bae. 

she is 10/10 gorgeous... lol

Hey all, I'm a reasonably new member here, been lurking since the beginning of the HCS Seeds thread and I just wanted to show my support by buying premium!

Been an awesome community, and i look forward to sticking around in the future! :)

:hcs:  :milk:  :milk:  :hcs:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm going to be making a series of mobile wallpapers for beyond (and maybe desktop if there's a demand for it) so I figured I'd release the first one here as a bit of a preview of what's to come.

CdAokhY.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm going to be making a series of mobile wallpapers for beyond (and maybe desktop if there's a demand for it) so I figured I'd release the first one here as a bit of a preview of what's to come.

CdAokhY.png

:prayers:

CdAokhY.png

100% will use. I wish i had this type of skill, Well done dude!

EDIT: @@Royal MOARRR! I instantly put this on my phone

Awesome! But two small thinks would make it even greater imho. No dot after "beyond" and a sharper font.

I'm sure he wil produce more and more,

this one was really soft and easy to look at, i really like it, makes for a nice smooth lock screen.