Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OT of The Lounge

do you live in buffalo? 

my snowmen lol, it's like 6 feet tall

Yes, in a suburb about 10 mins away.

Hey all,

After lurking the HWC thread for the past week or so, thought I'd throw some support your way keep doing what you're doing as it's  :flames: every time I log in

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shame I'm commentating today! Hope to tune in during commercials/breaks! 

Have fun all! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome to all the new Premium members. Keep your memes dank, use your increased upvote count to your advantage, and bask in the glory of having a gold name. 

Oh and these  :rekt:  :flames:  :prayers:

betty-white-wine.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

So what games are people in the lounge playing?

rainbow six is amazing so i've been playing that a lot lately. I just got a new gaming rig so I've been messing around with CS and H1Z1 as well. i  haven't played halo for like 3 weeks lol

rainbow six is amazing so i've been playing that a lot lately. I just got a new gaming rig so I've been messing around with CS and H1Z1 as well. i  haven't played halo for like 3 weeks lol

Is siege really that good? I heard the gameplay was super slow. Does it play like RsV2?

Is siege really that good? I heard the gameplay was super slow. Does it play like RsV2?

it's so addicting. I haven't been this excited about an fps since Call of Duty 4 tbh. I would say it's slower than vegas and the gunplay is more similar to Rainbow six 3/black arrow since they took out that (bullshit) 3rd person cover view and replaced it with leaning. sometimes you'll lay on the floor and guard a hallway for 3 minutes without seeing anyone but once there's only 30 seconds left your heart starts racing bc you know they're about to make a push. for me, a lot of the fun comes from the preparation strats and learning all the different ways to counter the different operators and their abilities

here are some of my betters clips:

1v4 clutch (the first 30 seconds are awkward bc im trying to find a place for my last barricade)

xboxdvr.com/GirlfriendHaver/8607f2f7-487c-4e6f-b657-575285da1fb9

me clearing out a room of enemies by myself (they've since fixed the hitbox of sledge's hammer)

xboxdvr.com/GirlfriendHaver/83aa108e-7f5b-483d-8dac-3105aab133bf

1v2 clutch where I use my sixth sense to kill a guy through a wall

xboxdvr.com/GirlfriendHaver/e8d9ae1d-2a76-4ffa-b80e-44fd51def674

every time i win a round my hands are shaking afterwards. it rules

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well with hearthstone changing it's rules drastically I may focus on it more. I made it to level 7 last season, which is in the top 5 percent so I'm happy.

Otherwise Suits us back so I've been rewarding some of that.

Well with hearthstone changing it's rules drastically I may focus on it more. I made it to level 7 last season, which is in the top 5 percent so I'm happy.

Otherwise Suits us back so I've been rewarding some of that.

How much has it changed? Haven't played in months.

Oh wow thats cool. I've been suggesting format's for Hearthstone for some time now.

Im glad too, I was getting so sick of people using secret Palidan aha.

Also, that game The Witness is unreal! If you like puzzle games get that! 

So what games are people in the lounge playing?

Not much of anything really as it turns out being old fucking sucks!