Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OT of The Lounge

For some reason my premium didn't auto renew :/ I went without it for like 2 days.

For some reason my premium didn't auto renew :/ I went without it for like 2 days.

That happens to me sometimes also, I feel lost without the warm welcome from the premium section

Apologies for that, will look into it.

all of our gold names remind me of this necklace ghetto ass bitchez wear

GP105.jpg

maybe we should all get one!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Updates on beyond req packs/weapon skins? I haven't gotten a single skin worth using yet. "Fade" looks like someone puked on my BR

Updates on beyond req packs/weapon skins? I haven't gotten a single skin worth using yet. "Fade" looks like someone puked on my BR

Still waiting - its a slow process. 

So I guess Premium IS monthly recurring/auto payment. That's convenient. Didn't say it was when I bought the month, now I feel stupid for asking about an option to have monthly subscription when its already there :P

So I guess Premium IS monthly recurring/auto payment. That's convenient. Didn't say it was when I bought the month, now I feel stupid for asking about an option to have monthly subscription when its already there 8%20premium%20tongue%20out.png

7d7415e6cc5a803024394f463320c857.png

:UncleDrew:

7d7415e6cc5a803024394f463320c857.png

:UncleDrew:

Hmmm, maybe the wording confused me at a time. So used to seeing "recurring" or "subscription" these days -_-

Regardless, dumb mistake.

Finally done with Finals, feel free to add me on XBL, going to be playing a lot of H5 soon.

Gt: cyren ce

That hype didn't last long... lol.

Lasted 10 minutes for me after I saw how bad it turned out. Was really looking forward to playing again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

whats wrong with it?

The framerate is around 15-20fps, very unstable. A lot of the map textures are broken and looks worse on the XB1 than the 360. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope you guys are having a great holiday!

you too, i had a good day being the drunk uncle and everyone loved their gifts 

my niece (shes 2) is into toy story so i bought her all the characters, she shit herself haha, totally worth it

you too, i had a good day being the drunk uncle and everyone loved their gifts 

my niece (shes 2) is into toy story so i bought her all the characters, she shit herself haha, totally worth it

Like, literally?