Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OT of The Lounge

Well it's Sunday now, so is it after this week then?

91426_reactiongifs-annoyed-alec-baldwin-

AIming before H5 though, sooner than further. It's good.

He will tell us soon™ which week it will be. Thank you for your continued patience.

...so....today? 

Well it's Sunday now, so is it after this week then?

:holmes:

About that intel :kappa:

I swear, any :intel: to get the dating/cringe scene to stop in the Halo 5 thread

waiting for the steamy hot load of intel like

giphy.gif

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10634-beyond-tournaments-announcement/

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am the worst at graphics etc. I made a new signature. if anyone feels like making me a better signature/avi, please feel free. Id like a graphic for my desktop that involves my little friend here. :)

KpTFmFA.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

The master-race subreddit is one of the most cringe worthy subreddits of all time.

That, the atheist and Bernie Sanders subreddit stuff make the reddit frontpage crap.

Cool if you support them and whatnot, but please stop shoving it down everyone throat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That, the atheist and Bernie Sanders subreddit stuff make the reddit frontpage crap.

Cool if you support them and whatnot, but please stop shoving it down everyone throat.

I'd say a casual 90% of Bernie Sanders supporters on Reddit have no idea why they support him other than the rest of reddit does. I've just been ignoring the front page.

reddit is a cesspool ful of morons but there's no way 90% of Bernie supporters don't understand his policies. he has the most clear-cut agenda out of all the candidates

• Upvote (+1) 1

Happy to say I filtered all of that Bernie and Politics shit off of reddit.

i can't even imagine how annoying it is as a non-american. our entire electoral process is a joke 

:)

At this point I just want Trump to win to see the backlash and how far America falls within a month.

:)

At this point I just want Trump to win to see the backlash and how far America falls within a month.

Please no. Floridians are already methed up pill-poppers the last thing I want to happen is have their idol elected.

"You can join the discussion on Halo 5's Framerate on the OC3D Forums.  "

Get fucked.

LOL. What a joke.

Can't stand people that feel the need to shout their uninformed bandwagon political opinions on social media.  

Any chance for a monthly subscription to premium? Recurring payments every month so I don't have to do it each month (not that it's a hassle).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any chance for a monthly subscription to premium? Recurring payments every month so I don't have to do it each month (not that it's a hassle).

bout time you showed up

It should automatically renew, you can also buy a year at a cheaper price too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RANDOM GIVEAWAY:

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on Xbox One - 63739-6RQTW-Y79V4-V7TH2-6X9VZ