Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OT of The Lounge

:intel: soon... very very soon.

This stuff is legit, no fake CEO bs twitter hype.

Can't wait to share.

You know when you're so hungry, and you wait so long that you arent hungry anymore?

that about sums up my hype for halo 5 intel currently.

its also just been a shitty fuckin week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know when you're so hungry, and you wait so long that you arent hungry anymore?

that about sums up my hype for halo 5 intel currently.

its also just been a shitty fuckin week.

that's unbelievably accurate. not halo 5 intel but this tb carrot specifically. lol

when are the next rounds of the premium giveaways? and can we please get some sort of winners announcement for future giveaways? I know you guys cite past incidents with users harrassing winners but I don't see that happening since we're a small group of users who paid for this membership bc we love halo so much. we're not just some anonymous trolls who harass people for the fun of it.

and with all due respect, it's kinda hard to not conjure up some sort of tin foil hat theories when saucy starts flexing his astro hook ups that consist of everything included in the previous giveaways. especially when there's no evidence of anyone actually winning any of them

if any of my fellow premium members have won any of the giveaways please speak up now so this can be be put to rest. i promise i will not harass you for your prize

• Upvote (+1) 1

when are the next rounds of the premium giveaways? and can we please get some sort of winners announcement for future giveaways? I know you guys cite past incidents with users harrassing winners but I don't see that happening since we're a small group of users who paid for this membership bc we love halo so much. we're not just some anonymous trolls who harass people for the fun of it.

and with all due respect, it's kinda hard to not conjure up some sort of tin foil hat theories when saucy starts flexing his astro hook ups that consist of everything included in the previous giveaways. especially when there's no evidence of anyone actually winning any of them

if any of my fellow premium members have won any of the giveaways please speak up now so this can be be put to rest. i promise i will not harass you for your prize

I thought I heard of one premium give away but I haven't heard of any other sort of give aways or winners, but I have been paying almost no attention to those. Guess I should start looking out for them.

Also, can you gift someone premium? Or would you have to purchase a $50 beyond credit for them and they can use the $40 for the yearly subscription?

I thought I heard of one premium give away but I haven't heard of any other sort of give aways or winners, but I have been paying almost no attention to those. Guess I should start looking out for them.

Also, can you gift someone premium? Or would you have to purchase a $50 beyond credit for them and they can use the $40 for the yearly subscription?

The gifting system is... odd. I wouldn't recommend using it in all honesty. The Premium software is pre-made to work with the forum software, and it comes with all these little extras. I tested out the "gift voucher" thing and it was kind of confusing, and nobody has used it on this site. I cant even see an option to disable it either. 

You are honestly better off paypal'ing the person $40 so they can purchase the subscription normally.

Ironic that @@GirlfriendHaver wins the giveaway, can I complain and win the October giveaway? .... #Kappa

( I'm making a joke here, plz don't take serious. Just thought it was funny)

Ironic that @@GirlfriendHaver wins the giveaway, can I complain and win the Octobetbe giveaway? .... #Kappa

( I'm making a joke here, plz don't take serious. Just thought it was funny)

I mentioned it to him in the PM.

All premium usernames are put in a "Raffle" randomizer, where it will choose a random name. 

I laughed.

I mentioned it to him in the PM.

All premium usernames are put in a "Raffle" randomizer, where it will choose a random name.

I laughed.

Hence why I thought it was funny too when I saw. (Why I put the brackets)

• Upvote (+1) 1

i doubt i will ever win a giveaway

Why?

-------------

As for giveaways, I'm honestly starting to dislike them. You try and do nice stuff but people complain they don't win, scam or don't get their prizing 24 hours after winning. Not calling anyone out, same goes to reading our Twitter feed.

One thing that sucked was someone wining last year and getting harassed for the next day on Twitter. Like what the hell is wrong with people.

The biggest thing that sucked so far was working with Microsoft last fall to give out an Assassins Creed Xbox One bundle, and the guy that won never posted a pic, tweet, or even DM us a thank you. I've won stuff before and I've been pretty understanding and thankful.

I hope you guys think of us as hardworking and honest. Running a community site can take a toll on you after awhile.

I'm thankful to have worked with great partners like MLG, ASTRO, 343i and Microsoft for giveaways. Hope we can continue to reward our most loyal community members.

Just a few things off my chest.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd like to make it clear that i was complaining about how the giveaways had little to no fanfare,  not about how I wasn't winning. it sucks that people have been harassed in the past but i think it's still more important to keep publicizing it and keeping it exciting for the people who are entered and the ones who win. I think in the long run it'd bring in more premium memberships if you showed how often premium members were rewarded for joining.

I know i'm critical of the staff here from time to time but I only do it because I think it's going to help the community grow and improve (tbh i thought i was already blacklisted from winning giveaways for being a pain all the time.) I really do appreciate the hard work you guys put into the site (hence why i joined premium and am vocal about getting others to join) but if I feel there are reasonable changes that could have a positive impact on the community, I should be vocal about them

as for my tin foil hat theories I mentioned earlier, I will leave that post unedited and quote it with a pic of the shipping label when my headset comes in. if im going to throw accusations out like that then I'm going own up to the results as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmfao grats dude, thats actually hilarious that you won. I was considering some tinfoil hat theories myself, but i was too scared to speak up about them lmfao. Thats good for you dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1