Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OT of The Lounge

id be more than happy to design some stuff for you fellers.... if ya have anything your looking for just let me know. 

Come on fellas, I really thought there was some protected, secret stuff that went on in this forum, it's so quiet here, let's breathe some life into this sub forum and give the "lesser kind" something to wonder about! ;) lmfao

On a real note, I live in Ontario, Canada, the place where they are holding the Pan am/Parapan am games this year, the expected amount of people in my city is roughly 300,000 people... My cities population currently is ~160000 people... It's gonna be a busy hellhole soon. Does anybody actually watch these games?

Come on fellas, I really thought there was some protected, secret stuff that went on in this forum, it's so quiet here, let's breathe some life into this sub forum and give the "lesser kind" something to wonder about! ;) lmfao

On a real note, I live in Ontario, Canada, the place where they are holding the Pan am/Parapan am games this year, the expected amount of people in my city is roughly 300,000 people... My cities population currently is ~160000 people... It's gonna be a busy hellhole soon. Does anybody actually watch these games?

Rofl whereabouts in GTA?

and no, nobody cares except the suits. I legit don't know one person who actually got tickets. Most people I know will either go watch WWC or go on vacation. I'm not looking forward to getting to work during those stupid freaking games

I'm a Durham Region resident. I actually was offered to work for them during their stay here but I'm not sure I'm in favour of all of the people crowding and wreaking havoc in my city.

Are you from this area as well?

I'm a Durham Region resident. I actually was offered to work for them during their stay here but I'm not sure I'm in favour of all of the people crowding and wreaking havoc in my city.

Are you from this area as well?

I work downtown Toronto but live in Georgetown. We have a pretty strong halo community here if you don't know

I work downtown Toronto but live in Georgetown. We have a pretty strong halo community here if you don't know

Im terribly uninformed of the toronto halo scene, i actually met a couple guys from the beyond locals thread but none of them ever seem to log on to xbox. they talked about lans in toronto etc, id be totally interested in that.

Im terribly uninformed of the toronto halo scene, i actually met a couple guys from the beyond locals thread but none of them ever seem to log on to xbox. they talked about lans in toronto etc, id be totally interested in that.

Check out Greater Toronto Halo on fb. Or shoot me a tweet and I'll link you. We also have a LAN centre in Mississauga called We Got Game. We just had a H2C tourney couple weeks ago, was pretty sweet. Obviously the team of Krizen, furien, mad max and yosh won

I'm going to be making a series of mobile wallpapers for beyond (and maybe desktop if there's a demand for it) so I figured I'd release the first one here as a bit of a preview of what's to come.

CdAokhY.png

Thanks for this man, using it for my phone wallpaper right now.

I love all of these giveaways, are there Premium-Specific giveaways as well? or do we get special treatment in any way?

Banking on that Elgato Giveaway to come through for me in 31 hours to get my stream grind on. Haha hope i win something for once.

EDIT: Damn, I didnt win. Do you guys ever tweet out the winner etc?

I love all of these giveaways, are there Premium-Specific giveaways as well? or do we get special treatment in any way?

Banking on that Elgato Giveaway to come through for me in 31 hours to get my stream grind on. Haha hope i win something for once.

EDIT: Damn, I didnt win. Do you guys ever tweet out the winner etc?

Nah, in the past people have been harassed and stuff so we feel it's better to just not do it. 

eben_orange01.gif?w=696

@@Shekkles my new picture, i just wanted to run it by you for approval.

It's good but the eyes are way too far apart. I like your current one more.

It's good but the eyes are way too far apart. I like your current one more.

Aye aye captain ;)

Aye aye captain ;)

I would go for a more Dan Paladin look. Probably edit it better than me.

GqZAIEr.jpg

Gears Beta Code

T7WMG-VMF9G-GCRF4-YJC3D-9HH6Z

THVK3-VWCV7-X3FK4-MXHMP-9XKJZ

(you need both)

Does anyone one play official Halo Online? I got into the beta. Just wondering if anyone else here plays. 

Also, I could give some insight on it or you could ask me any questions about the game.

Bump friends! We need to liven this place up! I've been telling friends to come on and support Beyond and stuff!

I dont Jeff aha. I legit dont play Halo April-Sept aha

ooh aren't we soooo cool with our social lives and active lifestyles  :kappa:

Suited up to represent!  :prayers:

one of us. one of us. one of us

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely add me up GirlfriendHaver. Im on at least once a day. Preparing myself for Halo 5.