Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

New Beyond Premium Features now available!

gKrsji5.png

Hey guys! 

We are rolling out a bunch of new features for Beyond Premium members starting today.  We felt the program has lacked actual "cool" features for you guys so we have worked hard to add some cool stuff into the program, which you can check out below.

New Features for Premium + VIP Members Only

• 21 Exclusive Premium Only Emoticons + Updated the 1992 AIM style default emoticons: 

:rekt:  :prayers:  :flames:  1%20Premium%20Smiley.png  7%20Premium%20Grin%20grin.png  3%20Premium%20Sunglasses.png  17%20premium%20CRY.png  2%20Premium%20Wink.png  5%20premium%20sad.png  18%20Premium%20ninja.png  Premium%20bomb.png  4%20premium%20laugh.png  6%20premium%20angry.png  8%20premium%20tongue%20out.png  9%20premium%20happy.png  10%20premium%20oh%20my.png  15%20premium%20huh.png  12%20sleep.png  19%20premium%20hearts.png  16%20premium.png  19%20Premium%20Deadx_x.png

• Reduced Forum Adverts (Header, and After First post ads will be hidden for Beyond Premium Members)
  • Premium Members can now change their user title anytime. (Go to "my settings" and you will be able to edit yours)
  • New "Premium Only" Section of the Forums that only Beyond Premium members and VIP members have access to
  • Premium Members can now use an increased avatar size of 130x130 
  • New Gold Premium Color (instituted a few days ago)

We appreciate everybody who has supported the website and community by becoming a Premium member. Premium members assist us with covering our monthly server costs, monthly security costs, and also allows us to develop cool additions to the site to make everyone's experience here better overall. 

If you are interested in becoming a Premium Member you can go here to check out the options. We have 1month, 3month, 6month, and 1 year packages available.

Feel free to direct any questions to myself or anyone else on the Beyond staff if you have any! 

P.S.: We made the "We Back" emoticon not look like total shit. (Available to everyone) Enjoy!  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 9

:bomb:

But why is this posted in the Halo general discussion part of the forum?

Premium area is not up yet, will be shortly.   :prayers:

Also nice user title   B)

Premium area is not up yet, will be shortly.   :prayers:

Also nice user title   B)

Imo it should be in the support & suggestions part of the forum, but whatever.

You like my user title? Haha, I love you man. I miss the saucey rants videoes though, they were the :bomb: !

• Upvote (+1) 1

:bomb:

But why is this posted in the Halo general discussion part of the forum?

It probably should be but we know a lot of our Premium Members frequent GD and Off-Topic. Putting it in Support & Suggestions wouldn't give it enough exposure for a lot of people to actually notice these changes.

It's awesome that we can change our user title whenever we want

And I'm sure all of you have already noticed my slightly larger avatar.

• Upvote (+1) 2

the premium only section is crazy!  :prayers:  :flames:  :bomb:  :ninja:

also these new emotes are ridiculous 

Before going premium, I used to get carried all the time! But now thanks Beyond Entertainment I have the skills that have me fraggin' like a pro! 

tsquared.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Before going premium, I used to get carried all the time! But now thanks Beyond Entertainment I have the skills that have me fraggin' like a pro! 

tsquared.jpg

:weback: