Sign in to follow this  
WARGOD

No 2v2 playlist for CE?!?

Is there a source that says it's just temporary or is everyone assuming that the reason is because it's for speeding up search times while things get more stable?  I mean, since it takes longer to find 2 extra people, this makes zero sense to me.   Who's the neck beard that made this horrible call to release 3v3 instead of 2v2?!?

Is there a source that says it's just temporary or is everyone assuming that the reason is because it's for speeding up search times while things get more stable?  I mean, since it takes longer to find 2 extra people, this makes zero sense to me.   Who's the neck beard that made this horrible call to release 3v3 instead of 2v2?!?

Bravo tweeted that it was temporarily set to 3v3 to help the speed of matchmaking while they ironed out some issues.

It's faster to find 4 players than it is 6...I'm not following the logic.

In theory yes but there appears to be a bug somewhere, your best bet is to tweet @@Bravo his twitter handle is Brav.

It's faster to find 4 players than it is 6...I'm not following the logic.

It also makes no sense, because the max party size that can enter the playlist is two, and we all know what happens when three parties of two get into the same game (hint the math doesn't work out). They should have made the playlist 4v4 until they are able to "work out the kinks."

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would probably improve search times if we dropped all cross-game playlists... After all Dedicated Servers aren't available yet, but they should only have the ranked playlist available when ranks actually work. :|

Predicted this yesterday lol! 343 are incompetent, real talk. Seriously, a month and a week to make a 2v2 playlist run smoothly and it releases 3v3? I wish I could say they never cease to amaze me but this time I actually expected nothing less. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

we need ranked 2v2 and social 4v4 for CE. 343 better deliver.

A proper ranking system will never be coming to the MCC let alone ranked for CE ha ha ha lol.

A proper ranking system will never be coming to the MCC let alone ranked for CE ha ha ha lol.

Well to be honest I really didn't expect them to fix CE's net code shot registration so soon, if ever..... Let alone before they sorted out their flagship H2A. Seems like a few of the 343 devs are big CE fans. Let's wait and see.

You get 2v2 in half of the games, 3v3 is good in h1 too especially because you can switch it up with some flag games, 4v4 is a cluster fuck. the playlist is fine, you would realize this if you actually played it!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

youre right cause the ranks are just there to pander to us they dont do anything with matching people, i matched a 49 in h2a playlist yesterday and im a level 7.

theres literally no reason for ranks i search halo ce playlist and make people quit in 5 minutes and i just cant help but think that no smart matchmaking system isn't benefiting anyone, no one is enjoying a game where its 30-2. i wouldnt even care if they made them hidden i just want good games

On a 2 box, i get mostly 3v3.

As a single, I get many 2v2's.

Problem is that 75% of the time, people quit very early.  I'm really considering capping all these quitters and making a "quitter montage", a display of rage quitting and it's negative impact on the game.

Unless I search with two friends, I get 2v2 pretty much every game.

You can't have more than a party of 2 when searching in halo CE.  

Then how was I searching with a Team of 3 last night?

Because they changed it from 2 players max to 3 players max a few days ago.

2v2 'soon' my ass.

Because they changed it from 2 players max to 3 players max a few days ago.

2v2 'soon' my ass.

Well that explains it lol