Sign in to follow this  
Proximity

Cannabis Thread

man whenever people ask me what my favorite music is i never know what to say. there's too much good stuff across all the different genres

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting Shpongled

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billInfo/billInfo.cfm?sYear=2015&sInd=0&body=S&type=B&bn=528

Since the link is being fussy, a bill was just introduced to legalize recreational in PA. It's a long shot but at least there is hope. Medical has a better chance at the moment and we have connections so I'm hoping that will be the key getting into the industry early once they legalize it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just discovered this thread.

You've all become family to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sup PHAM :)

So what do u guys prefer for BHO

#1) Domed Rig

#2) Domeless Rig

#3) Glass Nail Rig

#4) Vape Pen

#3 has to be my personal favorite at the moment i just think it works the best and you get more bang for you buck lol

thanks bae

if im doing BHO, which is not very often, i'm with you. #3.

Hamm glass

The krew i roll around with has been using HBG products they are pretty legit.

1 is best but I like 4

Prox started a weed thread? Ooowhaaa?

haha are you surprised?

had some jamaican ganja during a vacation this past week. i tell you, the stuff looks like shit but it smokes like heaven. my girl and i got absurdly high, to the point where we lost all trust in our cab driver and began preparing for some horrfic "abducted abroad" escape

I used to have a Magic Flight Launch Box. I managed to turn it into another 'breed' of wood. I managed to scrape out what looked like Satan shit out after eight cups of coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :U

Sup PHAM :)

So what do u guys prefer for BHO

#1) Domed Rig

#2) Domeless Rig

#3) Glass Nail Rig

#4) Vape Pen

#3 has to be my personal favorite at the moment i just think it works the best and you get more bang for you buck lol

i got a domeless titanium with a cap setup, she's fucking flawless. Everyone I know with glass is a complete dumbass and breaks it from overheating haha

haha are you surprised?

had some jamaican ganja during a vacation this past week. i tell you, the stuff looks like shit but it smokes like heaven. my girl and i got absurdly high, to the point where we lost all trust in our cab driver and began preparing for some horrfic "abducted abroad" escape

Were you in Jamaica bro??...Been there once when i was 15 for my sisters wedding was a good time. Got drunk as fuck since their is no legal age. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol yea we live about 45 mins from a head shop but i happen to work in the same town as it and have already had to buy my buddy like 6 or 7 of those nails...he uses a big ass torch so its no wonder...makes me laugh every time he fires it up.

i use the dome less titanium set up as well but i unscrewed the top skillet so now their is only a single hole and doesnt require as much lung power and much phatter rips

damn dude lol yeah it's mostly those OD torches that sound like they're shitting fire that usually break the glass nails lol I just recently got my rig and all that, I'm in WV so errrl is hella rare but luckily I know ppl in CO. Definitely can see myself only down to smoking 1 L a day if I can get consistent bho

lol yea we live about 45 mins from a head shop but i happen to work in the same town as it and have already had to buy my buddy like 6 or 7 of those nails...he uses a big ass torch so its no wonder...makes me laugh every time he fires it up.

i use the dome less titanium set up as well but i unscrewed the top skillet so now their is only a single hole and doesnt require as much lung power and much phatter rips.

Were you in Jamaica bro??...Been there once when i was 15 for my sisters wedding was a good time. Got drunk as fuck since their is no legal age.

Yeah my girl and I went on a cruise that stopped there. It was this really odd mixture of paradise and poverty. Never seen anything like it before.

Went to Colorado Springs last weekend just to buy weed legally. My friend and I went in on a pack of edibles and we each had 5 (50 mg) before we started to even feel the slightest bit high when they approved of max 2 per serving. Definitely weak as hell. 

edibles are best made on your own, tbh

brownie experiences have been some of the most intense highest experiences of my life. i remember one time my friend and i each ate two right off rip once, then split one an hour later... eventually we just ended up sitting in my car in my driveway listening to music for two hours before we felt confident enough to exit the vehicle and enter the house. even that was a fucking adventure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I once quit smoking for a month, then came back with a .5 derb sized edbaberrr

i think i was hearing textures

• Upvote (+1) 1