Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Winter Singles Bracket, Schedule, Reporting, and More!

I'm waiting to play Contra. He is refusing to play on my host, it looks like.

"The higher ranked team at match time will host the first map. The higher ranked team is the team ranked closer to “1” on the ladder"

EDIT; We are playing.

Your Player Name: PreSchool SLAYS

Winner: Dispute

Round Number: Round 5

Score: 2 - 1 I should of won g2 but i died through a wall this is not fair at all i should of won easily 2-0 not have to go to g3

I easily won 2-1 I can prove it. Hes crying about me killing him through a wall? Welcome to online. I better not have to replay because of that lol

You would of lost g2 there wouldn't of even been a g3 because of that I would of won Lockdown. I had full power weapon control and was up 7-6 then you shot me through the wall i died and then that was it. There should be a rule for that because that cost me the game/series

I would like to play somebody else other than Karyotic the kids connection is literarily awful I have video of him teleporting across the map, can we solve this problem I don't want to lose in this tournament due to playing on Colombian connection