Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Winter Singles Bracket, Schedule, Reporting, and More!

Your Player Name: Gandalfs Fabled

Winner: Gandalfs Fabled

Round Number: Round 3

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your Player Name: DeadeyeVip3r
Winner: DeadeyeVip3r
Round Number: R3
Score: Player forfeit match

He says he's too busy playing Halo 5.

Your Player Name: MiNdChArGeR

Winner:  MiNdChArGeR

Round Number: Round 2

Score: 2 - 1 (Best of 3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried to contact the admin via twitter @xClicked. Didn't get a response yet, but in my match against FLYINGPICKLE500 right now, neither of us can join each other's lobbies. What should we do?

Your Player Name: SnazzyPurse4322

Winner: SnazzyPurse4322

Round Number: 3

Score: 2 - 0

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clicked. Is there anyway that we can make it that you take the seed of the players you beat? So let's say I am 123 seed and I beat the 1st seed, is it possible to take that persons sees since I beat him. It won't affect the actual tournament just who hosts. It's just not fair that some of us have to go through the whole tournament playing off host two games and blue on lockdown.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clicked. Is there anyway that we can make it that you take the seed of the players you beat? So let's say I am 123 seed and I beat the 1st seed, is it possible to take that persons sees since I beat him. It won't affect the actual tournament just who hosts. It's just not fair that some of us have to go through the whole tournament playing off host two games and blue on lockdown.

THIS TIMES 100. Ridiculously unfair. Even just changing the map set from lockdown first then warlord second would make this sooooo much fairer..

Since the tournament has already started, I'm unable to change the rules, but this will be considered for future tournaments. Thanks for the input!

Since the tournament has already started, I'm unable to change the rules, but this will be considered for future tournaments. Thanks for the input!

I mean the map rotation seems like its actually out to fuck you over if you are bottom seed. Host is mega important and shrine and warlord, but is pretty useless on lockdown due to that map just being a swordfest. Also even when you get host on lockdown, you lose red team which gives you a big disadvantage... in addition ive been bottom seed now for 3 games and im getting tired of it..

Your Player Name: Naded

Winner: Naded

Round Number: Round 4

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 1