Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Compensation - ODST Campaign & Relic

Seems weird to not add a map for theirs cups and tournaments, but 1 month of xbox live, ODST campaign (shit we don't have FF) and a map is still better than nothing I guess.

I'll be honest, looking back on Halo 2's maps, I didn't actually like a whole lot of them .Sure, there was Midship and Sanctuary, and Warlock and Elongation and Desolation, and Coag for the tanks, Colossus for bigger team battles, and Turf for the fucks not given.

Wait, Midship, Elongation, Desolation, Colossus, and Turf. Why didn't they just remake one of those? That's 5 maps that would have been great. Even if you drop Midship (because Halo 5) and Turf (because, again, it was really only a fucks-not-given kind of map), the choices left would have been better than Relic.

Wait, Midship, Elongation, Desolation, Colossus, and Turf. Why didn't they just remake one of those? That's 5 maps that would have been great. Even if you drop Midship (because Halo 5) and Turf (because, again, it was really only a fucks-not-given kind of map), the choices left would have been better than Relic.

Turf, Elongation, and if they could throw in another for shits and giggles Containment. I'd like those three maps.

Halo 2 Anniversary needs at least one more 2v2 map.

EDIT: To Make Sense

Warlord?

Elongation has potential in Halo 2 Anniversary, it doesn't even need gameplay tweaks or (more) dynamic elements. I meant to say at least one more.

Maybe there's already plans for more H2A maps geared towards HCS?

Eh, Idk. Bonnie Ross said DLC wasn't planned back in October/November I believe and the MCC is only a yearly project for the HCS. If they haven't announced it yet (and Relic is coming in Spring 2015), I'd be surprised if they suddenly announce extra maps for MCC HCS.

I would have expected them to announce the extra maps if they were some in the compensation article. As a company who's messed up, you obviously want to give as much back to the consumers in compensation.