Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Compensation - ODST Campaign & Relic

I was kind of hoping for an extended beta.

You can play titanfalls pilots only Playlist as much as you want right now bro.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I can't believe some of the response in this thread.

I wish those of you complaining and threatening to sell your consoles and games would just shut the fuck up and do it already.

They didn't have to give you anything, let alone another campaign, and honestly I'm not sure what any of you expected. If they refunded all your money, let you keep the game and play forever online for free you'd still find a way to complain about it!

And yet you wonder why no one will take this community seriously, my lord.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

I think they should edit the people that get this thing for free to those who played on any of the days it has been broken. Meaning, until it is actually fixed, the days keep on coming. I just was talking to a friend last night about how they were going to buy an Xbox One. They're not going to get it for free even if they play the game next week and it's no different from how it was on the 19th. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The thing is that I don't want another campaign. I've played the MCC campaign for over 40+ hours! I've played the Multiplayer for like 5+ hours! I would of rather seen a BIG ass update to fix the multiplayer then ODST to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh, are people seriously asking for Reach? In 2017 we'll probably be asking for Halo 4 multiplayer back.

Only the Reach generation of Halo players who we can blame Halo 4 and Halo 5 on.

If this doesn't cut into H5 dev time then fine and hopefully it doesn't end up breaking MCC even more.

If this doesn't cut into H5 dev time then fine and hopefully it doesn't end up breaking MCC even more.

It'll be entirely outsourced again soooo expect it to break MCC more.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hahaha this is all I get? Really. Thank you so much 343. When I get to Florida im selling my halo and buying a game from a developer who actually cares. Probably won't watch another tournament either. Can't believe this is acceptable.

How are you guys okay with this compensation?

1 Month of xbox live SHOULD be given to us, since they stole over a month from us anyway.

Nameplates.Avatars? That is hilarious that people would actually want that.

ODST is dumb.

New map is not even competitive and that's the issue with this game right now, we don't have esports maps.. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

ODST is best campaign, and Relic is a pretty fun BTB map. Especially for territories. Would've been nice to get BC or Middy though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are you guys okay with this compensation?

1 Month of xbox live SHOULD be given to us, since they stole over a month from us anyway.

Nameplates.Avatars? That is hilarious that people would actually want that.

ODST is dumb.

New map is not even competitive and that's the issue with this game right now, we don't have esports maps.. 

I like ODST

Fuck me right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like ODST

Fuck me right?

I'm not saying the game itself is dumb, I'm saying it is completely irrelevant to give us as compensation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not saying the game itself is dumb, I'm saying it is completely irrelevant to give us as compensation. 

How? People were asking for good compensation and this is A LOT better than what any one was expecting. I bet at some point they were just planning to give us a nameplate and avatar. 

I'm not saying this makes everything right, it really doesn't but damn, this is solid for me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How? People were asking for good compensation and this is A LOT better than what any one was expecting. I bet at some point they were just planning to give us a nameplate and avatar.

I'm not saying this makes everything right, it really doesn't but damn, this is solid for me.

Look what ubisoft gave people for AC problems This is a joke.

Look what ubisoft gave people for AC problems This is a joke.

They gave fans Story DLC for Unity troubles, the free Ubisoft game was because of their cancelled season pass with Assassin's Creed: Unity. You are basically getting more than Ubisoft fan.