Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Compensation - ODST Campaign & Relic

It makes sense in the overall picture. There are only 2 maps suitable for BTB in H2A at the moment. There are 4 possibly 5 suited for 4v4.

Yea, but how many people are gonna play BTB on h2a, when they can just play on actual halo 2 classic. I think helping their own competitive league would make more sense than giving another map to a small community of people playing BTB in h2a. That's just my opinion though. 

I'm semi disappointed in Relic given the HCS map variety but from what I can tell Relic won't be the only map getting the Anniversary treatment.

Hopefully we'll see the others sooner rather than later.

*Tinfoil hat time.*

I'm guessing they are already planning to remake several maps, and relic was on that list.

Its just the one they are going to give us for free since Beaver creek/Midship will instantly sell mappacks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Trust 343 to see nothing but people posting for a full month "Hurr durr 343 shud give us da midship and beaver creek remake" and STILL, they manage to top their incompetency once again and give us relic. #3v4industries #343braincells.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really a big map? HCS is in desperate need of more maps. If you're going to do a big map at least do Terminal.

Instead of ODST they should've done Reach. V7 settings with Ranks, 1080p 60fps wouldn't have been half bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty cool that it is possible to just add a whole new campaign to the game

Firefight would have been fun though

Pretty cool that it is possible to just add a whole new campaign to the game

Makes me wonder if Halo 3 is a large expansion down the road...

This displeases me.

wtf6.gif

I don't want a 1 month. I don't want a shitty as Relic map. You fuckers are trying to promote a competitive title. Why not a good mad like Midship, Beaver Creek? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Nek minnut, the compensation is rushed, bugged, broken and unplayable as a result. Then they will have to compensate us for their broken compensation. Compinception  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

They should have remade Colossus.

Colossus could have fit in both HCS and Big Team Battle.

Considering how shiny the Ascension remake is, can you imagine a shiny, metallic Colossus remake. Shit would be hectic hahaha

Additionally, you’ve told us that you want more Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer map content and Halo 3: ODST on Xbox One.  As a future bonus, we’re going to make these happen and give them to you for free.  We are just now starting work with our partners to bring both toHalo: The Master Chief Collection and will share more specific details on timing in the coming months.  But for now, here’s what you can expect:

So based on this wording, they'll be integrating more than just the ODST campaign and the Relic remake? That seems to be what's suggested.

So based on this wording, they'll be integrating more than just the ODST campaign and the Relic remake? That seems to be what's suggested.

Yes, Halo 3: ODST's Campaign (not Firefight) and Relic.

inb4 moa mentions sp

Spartan Ops is out next week - biggest thing to take away from this.

fuck 

• Upvote (+1) 2

im going to throw up. we play a broken game for over a month just to get another campaign. Very disappointed. Would have preferred reach multiplayer or a game that actually works

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's kind of cool for anyone who likes Halo campaign.

But very lacking for anyone who wanted to enjoy multiplayer which still won't be what we were told it would be for at least another month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

im going to throw up. we play a broken game for over a month just to get another campaign. Very disappointed. Would have preferred reach multiplayer or a game that actually works

They could have kept it as just an exclusive emblem

Spartan Ops is out next week - biggest thing to take away from this.

I hope that isn't a mandatory download since on the 360 I remember it taking up a large amount of space and I'm never to use it not mention it will probably play like crap without dedicated servers.

I hope that isn't a mandatory download since on the 360 I remember it taking up a large amount of space and I'm never to use it not mention it will probably play like crap without dedicated servers.

It'll be coming in a content  update, it's mandatory.

Yes, Halo 3: ODST's Campaign (not Firefight) and Relic.

Huh? You just repeated what I said. I was saying it kinda sounds like we're going to get more than just those two things in the future.

It'll be coming in a content update, it's mandatory.

Why are they forcing me to download something I will never play?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm so mad. I spent $500 for this shit and I only get like $15 worth at gamestop shit? This was a complete slap to my face.

Llama-cant-deal-with-it.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Relic was a piece of shit map. No one liked it. People who said they did are lying to themselves.

it'll be dark and drop to 40FPS and fit right in with the rest of the H2A maps then. 

• Upvote (+1) 1