Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Compensation - ODST Campaign & Relic

So it isn't necessarily 'The Master Chief Collection' anymore...

Might as well just throw in Reach ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm starting to believe goldenboy, I never thought I'd say that.

Oh man cannot wait to get my custom nameplates that everyone else will have I'm so excited, well atleast ODST has Firefight I'm sure that will be a lot fun......oh wait ye

No wonder 343i are just a joke. Ubisoft gave a bigger reward than this for AC:Unity and it was nowhere near as bad as MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What 343i needs to do is fucking focus on fixing MCC! Don't fucking remake a good campaign. You already have enough on your plate. This compensation is a fucking joke.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm happy to see ODST come, favorite campaign/soundtrack by far.

Relic though? Would have much rather had Turf.

What 343i needs to do is fucking focus on fixing MCC! Don't fucking remake a good campaign. You already have enough on your plate. This compensation is a fucking joke.

More then likely they're just going to do the same thing they did with H3, (up the rez and graphical tweaks) Then release the game. 

What else were 343 going to give away? Halo 4?

Oh wait. That game everybody is done with was included since day one, but nobody cares, hah!

Look at the compensation Ubisoft gives to their fans.

f1b58dc85053518ecd6ac7188f75991b.png

That is literally the same amount of content if not less as 343 is giving out.

Actually, it is less.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Look at the compensation Ubisoft gives to their fans.

f1b58dc85053518ecd6ac7188f75991b.png

Huh? You get ONE of those games. 

We're getting Halo 3: ODST's Campaign, Relic, 1 month of Xbox LIVE and some other stuff. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To quote a post from the Halo fb page

as compensation

" Can you update my checking account with my 60 dollars please?"

This sounds pretty reasonable considering Halo MCC is still not functional.

Season pass holders on AC can get Far Cry 4 an exceptionally good game I must say.

We get an irrelevant ODST Campaign.

I think the frustrating part is that multiplayer was the most broken part, and the biggest form of compensation is directed toward campaign fans.

It would be like if every campaign didn't work, and compensation was for every Halo 2 map to be remade, that doesn't please campaign fans.

We do get Relic and a month of live though. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything so I can't complain too much. Would I have been happier with a Midship and Battle Creek remake, yes, but I'm not angrier because I'm neutral approaching the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's cool and all, but I'd rather they fix the game I bought before they start promising me other stuff 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather Far Cry 4 than a campaign only game made in 2009 and some trash map that should already be in the game and I get free gold from the US 360 dashboard anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo players; Expect everything from small/upcoming tournament leagues. Expect nothing when they are falsely advertised a product, buy it, have the main portion of product not work for a month and then be happy when offered a month of xbl gold (useless considering all accounts get free online when you buy gold for the console). A campaign you can beat in less than 2 hours with your eyes closed and a remake of a map no one asked for. Messed... 

Edit; I also don't like how soon this update came. It seems the general consensus buzzing around the forums from the last content update is that the game is far more playable now and h1 is Actually playable now. This update seems like 343 seem to be happy with the state of the game and I would not be surprised if fuck all support was seen for the games many bugs and glitches after this. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Relic? Really? I mean, it was one of the funner casual maps. But there are so many better ones they could of picked.

like waterworks man :(

also didn't bungie give out a free remake of a halo ce map during halo 3 lifespan which wasnt compensation for anything? step up ur game 343.

you know what? they should have just let us vote for the new map. a 24hour straw poll would not hurt anything

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would of rather seen Terminal then Relic. I would of rather seen Backwash then Relic.

I can't help but be disappointed.

I love the ODST campaign, but I still own ODST. H2A is in serious need of a map infusion (and two different playlists, quite frankly) and a map pack of Midship, Beaver Creek, Turf, Terminal, Containment, Relic and Ivory Tower would have done a lot more to make H2A more fun to play.

There's only so many times I can play 5v5s on Lockdown/Warlord before I go back to CE/H2C.

That's cool and all, but I'd rather they fix the game I bought before they start promising me other stuff 

Omg this! Why isn't this being brought up more. Extremely unacceptable and a continued slap in our face. Over a month out and the game still doesn't work properly or even have everything in it was supposed to. Now this bitch is gonna come out and promise us compensation for the game they STILL HAVE YET TO FIX.  All I want is ranks and dedi's like we were fuckin promised. Just infuriating, can't help but feel sick about it all...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1