Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Kyle

I'm not really seeing the humor in all this. Maybe i and everyone i know are just old, But none of this is humorous to me anymore. I feel like i'm listening to some grade 10 jr high drama. I'm pretty sure at least kyles around my age to... Is he still going out with immature16 year old halo sluts like in his H2/h3 glory days? Cause that's what i'm getting from this all.

Sorry to be that party pooper guy, But i guess i'm just to old for stupid crap like this now...

Hopefully his team does well though, I'd like to see a real elamitewarrior comeback to competing.

philosopher...

Just spent 3 hours of my Sunday watching this.

no regrets

That skype call saved Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still going on this, I feel so fucking bad for Kyle ahahah this bitch is fucking crazy.

If someone explains what's going on I will +rep. Can anyone just attempt to summarize? I don't currently have 2-3 hours to watch a Twitch video.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If someone explains what's going on I will +rep. Can anyone just attempt to summarize? I don't currently have 2-3 hours to watch a Twitch video.

Maven + Mikwen + Imp3nded + Formal + Bestman + Neigbor  in Skype call while Maven is drunk playing The last of us. Soon progresses to talk about twitter drama from Elamite Warrior (AKA Kyle). We get him in the skype call, he calls his crazy ex-gf so we can hear the drama, They finally hang up after a while. She proceeds to get invited into the skype call when maven restarts the call, and drama ensues for the next 2-3 hours. 

Frosty has some Gyazo pictures that can help summarize.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Best thing... Ever..... who cares if its studio high school drama thats part of what makes it funny lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

At first I thought it was childish, then I was laughing and falling out of my chair.

its like the Jersey shore - if they played xbox all day and DMd girls in cyber space instead of hitting on them at the club! :D

shie who am I kidding #Lionn does both 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Maven disable past videos from being seen? I can't find it. I'm always late to everything. #BibleThump

Did Maven disable past videos from being seen? I can't find it. I'm always late to everything. #BibleThump

It looks like he did as far as I can see.. shame. But kind of understandable haha

Summary of what happened last night

#KYLE

This is perfect.. nice work haha

Damnit i was 2 hours thru, had my computer shut off randomly, and now i cant watch the rest.  :(

Hahaha I watched most of it twice it was hilarious, next level amounts of drama coming from nowhere

Holy shit as someone named kyle i fucking lost my shit like 8 times. Maven made it that much better too xD

I feel proud to have been in mavens stream all night  :bman:  and to be the one that screencapped all the tweets before they got deleted   :kappa:

I feel proud to have been in mavens stream all night  :bman:  and to be the one that screencapped all the tweets before they got deleted   :kappa:

Share.  :angry: