Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Kyle

ok what the hell is this? im really confused cuz my name is kyle and this is distracting lol

I'm not really seeing the humor in all this. Maybe i and everyone i know are just old, But none of this is humorous to me anymore. I feel like i'm listening to some grade 10 jr high drama. I'm pretty sure at least kyles around my age to... Is he still going out with immature16 year old halo sluts like in his H2/h3 glory days? Cause that's what i'm getting from this all.

Sorry to be that party pooper guy, But i guess i'm just to old for stupid crap like this now...

Hopefully his team does well though, I'd like to see a real elamitewarrior comeback to competing.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This convo is just insane, Neighbor was having so much fun with it lol.

Neighbor and Formal are the biggest antagonists ever lol.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm not really seeing the humor in all this. Maybe i and everyone i know are just old, But none of this is humorous to me anymore. I feel like i'm listening to some grade 10 jr high drama. I'm pretty sure at least kyles around my age to... Is he still going out with immature16 year old halo sluts like in his H2/h3 glory days? Cause that's what i'm getting from this all.

Sorry to be that party pooper guy, But i guess i'm just to old for stupid crap like this now...

Hopefully his team does well though, I'd like to see a real elamitewarrior comeback to competing.

Halo is back

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm kinda glad I'm old after hearing this too, way to much drama man.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Isn't he engaged to like a model or something? I'll watch this later but im a salty bastard so ill prob have philosphers outluck.