Sign in to follow this  
Gobias

The Ultimate "Destiny" Poll Collection

Assorted Destiny Polls  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race will you play as (first)?

2. 2. Which gender? (Hey, the choice has to be made:)

3. 3. Class?

4. 4. Which console are you getting Destiny on? Select all that apply (information is carried across platforms).

• Xbox One
    • Xbox 360
    • PlayStation 4
    • PlayStation 3
    • PC (IFF it is supported in the future)
  5. 5. What things in Destiny have you most interested? Select all that apply.

• Cooperative campaign (chapters, lore, private boss battles)
    • Public events (e.g. fighting the "Devil Walker" with other fireteams)
    • Faction Wars
    • Machinima-making (theater)
    • Competitive multiplayer (arena-style? Purely a possibility at this stage)
    • Screwing around with the sandbox (dancing-emote parties, Sparrow drag races, etc.)
  6. 6. Are you getting Destiny as soon as it comes out? (pre-ordering included)

7. 7. Which is you favorite vehicle that has been shown so far? This question will be updated as we get more news :D

• Pike (Fallen speeder, hijack-able)
    • Sparrow (Personal Guardian speederbike)
    • "Space ship" (Stores your equipment, customizable--piloting not confirmed)
    • Devil Walker (Spider Tank)

This is your one-stop place for all conceivable Destiny polls! Here I will consolidate a few common polls; to rid the need for new topics, if you feel there should be a new poll, simply post the idea and I will add another question. This will make the Destiny forum here on Beyond much cleaner. I realize that some of these polls have already been made, but I see no reason not to have them all here in one convenient place. Let the voting--and discussions--begin!

- - - - - - -

post-709-0-99340200-1371363098.jpg

fuck.....got stuck on the fist poll question already.

It's like pokemon starters all over again

• Upvote (+1) 1

fuck.....got stuck on the fist poll question already.

It's like pokemon starters all over again

Lol, I know what you mean! That is a tough question... Meh, I think I'll pick "Human" just so I can identify more with my character.

I'm going for a male Hunter Exo, the description (for Exo) sounds awesome. 'Sinister, powerful and tireless'.

I'm thinking of adding some questions about the most anticipated races/places (Fallen, Vex, Cabal; Cassini, Old Russia, the City, Hellmouth, Forbidden Garden), but I'm worried that it might screw up the poll. On second thought, that might just be if I accidentally deleted one of the questions, which would make the voting process impossible to complete.

- - - - - - -

Have any suggestions for questions? Leave them in the comments below!

I'm thinking of adding some questions about the most anticipated races/places (Fallen, Vex, Cabal; Cassini, Old Russia, the City, Hellmouth, Forbidden Garden), but I'm worried that it might screw up the poll. On second thought, that might just be if I accidentally deleted one of the questions, which would make the voting process impossible to complete.

- - - - - - -

Have any suggestions for questions? Leave them in the comments below!

Favorite Vehicle

Am I the only one who thinks a female Exo Hunter would be a total badass? That's got to look good for a machinima.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The poll is updated with one new question: "What is your favorite vehicle?" Thanks to Ryan for the suggestion. Now I know they haven't specifically confirmed hijacking vehicles, but I remember in a Mail Sack many moons ago, a Bungie employee said "...but that Fallen Captain isn't going to give up his Pike without a fight." So it's safe to assume we can.

- - - - - - -

Edit: Hopefully when I'm more awake I can correct the egregious spelling error inthe new question. Oops.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a slow week for Destiny news, but that doesn't mean we can't wonder about the endless possibilities! Let's start a discussion: Which place are you most excited for? I'll list some places we know of followed by their (predicted) resident race:

1. Hellmouth, the Moon: the Hive (Space Zombies!)

2. Forbidden Garden, Venus: Vex (Time-traveling robots)

3. Exclusion Zone, Mars: Cabal (Tank creatures)

4. Old Russia, Earth: Fallen

It's a slow week for Destiny news, but that doesn't mean we can't wonder about the endless possibilities! Let's start a discussion: Which place are you most excited for? I'll list some places we know of followed by their (predicted) resident race:

1. Hellmouth, the Moon: the Hive (Space Zombies!)

2. Forbidden Garden, Venus: Vex (Time-traveling robots)

3. Exclusion Zone, Mars: Cabal (Tank creatures)

4. Old Russia, Earth: Fallen

The Vex and Fallen fascinate me the most.

I hope Bungie support some form of custom games for Destiny. They really extend the life of a game, but perhaps they already have plans for that, seeing as the last Comet DLC is to be released 2018 or 2020, I can't remember which.

I didn't know there will be 3 races. It'd be nice if there was info for each question.

trololol I voted other gender. I also voted for a random vehicle because I haven't seen any footage of them.. does anybody have a YT link?

Also where is the Tiger Man option?

trololol I voted other gender. I also voted for a random vehicle because I haven't seen any footage of them.. does anybody have a YT link?

Also where is the Tiger Man option?

Unfortunately, I can't link videos on forums using my iPod, but you should be able to see the Devil Walker (Spider Tank), Sparrow, and personal spaceship in the E3 demo (it's about 12-14 minutes long, just so you know what to look for). The Pike has been seen in concept art and in "The Law of the Jungle" live-action trailer that was released several months ago.

As for the Tigerman, Bungie have stated the idea was scrapped early in development, but I retain the theory that Bungie employees will be able to play as Tigermen. It's the new blue flame.

but I retain the theory that Bungie employees will be able to play as Tigermen. It's the new blue flame.

Mind blown.

And the TigerMan was an April Fools joke... they probably had a more serious character design, but since it was scrapped they made a sarcastic and cartoony trailer out of it.

Mind blown.

And the TigerMan was an April Fools joke... they probably had a more serious character design, but since it was scrapped they made a sarcastic and cartoony trailer out of it.

You just gave me a great idea: Every April Fools' day, Bungie could override all the users' data and make everyone a Tigerman.

#MakeItHappen