Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Xbox One: All of your doubts and questions... ANSWERED/SOLVED

interesting, i'm still slightly concerned about the Xbox One... I have to get it though! Halo 5 isn't going to be on PS4!!

Everyone should read this really. This isn't really spread out enough to ease the speculation around the internet. I'm clearly gonna post a video about it with Halo commentary about it. Unless Beyond Entertainment crew can do this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome article, clears up a lot of things. IGN and other mainstream gaming media have made so many peope think Xbox is doomed, but really its just MS not explaining their new product details properly. E3 was trash.

Awesome article, clears up a lot of things. IGN and other mainstream gaming media have made so many peope think Xbox is doomed, but really its just MS not explaining their new product details properly. E3 was trash.

Agreed

Everyone should read this really. This isn't really spread out enough to ease the speculation around the internet. I'm clearly gonna post a video about it with Halo commentary about it. Unless Beyond Entertainment crew can do this.

I might make it happen

For me used games is not a issue. I do find it messed up for the people that want to be able to play used games. I am mainly wanted the dedicated servers and i hope that they really have "true" dedicated servers.

While I agree with most of this, I still don't like the Kinect coming with it.  I will not use it and as such do not want it.   It increases the price, so I'm paying ~ £100 for an item which is (for me) piece of, useless, junk.