CyReN

Gear of War Discussion

Damn, Gears is also really stepping it up recently:

Watching how they support GoW: UE is making me really excited for GoW4. I kind of wish there weren't a lot of great games this year so I could play UE more.

Was gifted GoW:UE from Xbox. Played very little of GoW3 and Judgement. Wanna learn gears, if anyone is willing to help or run some games sometimes. I'm really nothing spectacular as I'm still learning the game :p my GT is Bromanjaro , feel free to add!

I just got a headache from reading the official Gears forums that place is a cesspool and I thought Waypoint was bad lol

I fucking love this game. Every time I go back to it I just can't stop playing for hours.

I fucking love this game. Every time I go back to it I just can't stop playing for hours.

Is this your first gears? What's your gamertag? We should play.

Is this your first gears? What's your gamertag? We should play.

Not at all. Rotiii is my gamertag. I usually always have 2-3 other guys down to play and i've recently added some others as well. Maybe we could do customs one night for fun or just run matchmaking together too if we ever have room for each other.

Usually running solo these days since barely anyone plays this anymore.

Active player since '06 and carry most teams on MM so hit me up if you want to run some games. Maybe we can get a group on some night and run custom pickups   :prayers:

Gamertag - Diehxrds

Just let me know you're from Beyond.