CyReN

Gear of War Discussion

Who here plays a lot?  Who do I need to add?

Rotiii is my gamertag if you want someone to play with. It's pretty much the only game I play on console atm or for shooters in general.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT is EagleBurn, I'm always switching between GoW and MCC. If I'm playing MCC, still shoot me an invite.

GT: Lambossity

I play KOTH and TDM most of the time.

Rank 38 with a 1.5 K/D.

Would be nice to have some people to play with.

I figured out the difference between KotH and Annex.  In Annexyou could only spawn in the bases (in OG, haven't tried private match Annex in UE yet)  I miss that.  KotH spawns feel so random sometimes.  I'd love to learn more about how it chooses spawns.

Played this on co-op Insane for the first time earlier this week. Managed to pick up the achievement for neither playing going DBNO vs RAAM, and man that was a satisfying campaign.

I appreciate the multiplayer for what it is, but I've never really managed to get into it properly. Maybe if I get the chance to play with some people who know what they're doing I'd enjoy it a bit more.

Played this on co-op Insane for the first time earlier this week. Managed to pick up the achievement for neither playing going DBNO vs RAAM, and man that was a satisfying campaign.

I appreciate the multiplayer for what it is, but I've never really managed to get into it properly. Maybe if I get the chance to play with some people who know what they're doing I'd enjoy it a bit more.

Lets play this weekend.  I'm still learning too, but I'm picking stuff up fast enough to want to keep playing and improving.  I intend to be on a lot this weekend.  I think you're on my list, but if not, message me at Hard VVay (2 v's)

Had a nice spree going so my buddy let me take the players he downed   :flames:  :flames:

You guys sound like you really clicked as a team.

Blood shots in halo will never compare to the bullshit bloodshots this game can bring. lmao i love this game but sometimes i want to spike my controller as hard as possible.

Blood shots in halo will never compare to the bullshit bloodshots this game can bring. lmao i love this game but sometimes i want to spike my controller as hard as possible.

Haven't bought this game but Gears 3, as much as I love that game, has made me an incredibly salty person many times. Sawed Off, Retros, Gnasher not connecting online, getting outplayed by some ridiculous wall bouncing (though I respect it), etc

Still the most unique console shooter though and I'll grab Gears when 4 comes out

So I made this for a few friends starting out in Gears of war, we all know starting gears is hard and the gnasher has a high learning curb to get around. I figured if anyone wants to check it out to see if there is anything they didn't know, or something I missed, that'd be great. Hope this helped you in some way!

https://youtu.be/JUUB6gmqFGc

Not sure how the gnasher has a high learning curve...the gun is a damn slot machine...did they actually fix the shotgun this time?

Haven't bought this game but Gears 3, as much as I love that game, has made me an incredibly salty person many times. Sawed Off, Retros, Gnasher not connecting online, getting outplayed by some ridiculous wall bouncing (though I respect it), etc

Still the most unique console shooter though and I'll grab Gears when 4 comes out

LMAOOOO

LMAOOOO

should have probably said AAA titles but SR would probably be it. Gears comp wise is still pretty unique with how its strafes and whatnot work. Halo is a pseudo arena shooter and CoD is a modern shooter
  • Upvote (+1) 1

should have probably said AAA titles but SR would probably be it. Gears comp wise is still pretty unique with how its strafes and whatnot work. Halo is a pseudo arena shooter and CoD is a modern shooter

Thank you! Lol.

So middle of screen or top of the barrel? I still can't figure out haha

So middle of screen or top of the barrel? I still can't figure out haha

Middle of screen and only from the barrel when the gun is literally pressed on someone. Thats what TC confirmed on their forums. While i know they kept it center screen shooting for the gears 1 feel, i hope GOW4 is barrel shooting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I should of known haha its been soooooo long since I played gears. I missed it so much