CyReN

Gear of War Discussion

Gears of War comes out next week! In case Beta players forgot, here's what you get if you played every day during the Beta

E0BT2Pc.jpg

This will be pretty much the same as the HCS works. There are going to be Pre-Season cups every Sunday/Thursday starting September 6th until the first season launches.

http://play.eslgaming.com/gearsofwar/north-america

The pre-season will determine the settings used in the main season.

Also, MLG announced they will be hosting open Gears of War events.

https://twitter.com/MrAdamAp/status/634841741762260992

• Upvote (+1) 2

It appears that Gears of War has officially recovered from Judgement. What an amazing announcement.

We teaming for the MLG events Batchyy?

I might have to start playing seriously again lol

Can't wait to play it with more people. Having an early copy sucks because there's no one else available to play MP.

Can't wait to play it with more people. Having an early copy sucks because there's no one else available to play MP.

'offended_zoidberg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

did i see a tweet or read somewhere that there will be a place to find either teammates or jusr have teams find you? I mean like a free agent pool sorta thing? I assumed it would be on ESL but i couldnt find anything.

Sooooo is it broken?

sure ws in the beta. random headshotting from distance, random dmg up close... i did find a beta thread on the official gow forums that is by colition saying they fixed it... but id love to be confirmed.

Words cannot express how bad I am at this game.

I don't know enough to say if it's fixed, but Matchmaking worked well (found game quickly) and even though I was against Americans it was very playable latency.

I really enjoy this campaign though.

I sucked bad my first few hours, but I'm getting the hang of it now. I was 11-3 in my last match yesterday. And I'm already seeing level 30's. The grind is real.

Okay so I played for an hour or two and got my shit pushed in harder than I have in any video game my entire life. So that's cool.

Maybe I just suck with the shotty but it's so hit or miss with me. Other than that, stellar.