CyReN

Gear of War Discussion

yeah, I still got some hope left that it's just the servers that can't handle the situation right now and that I can use my code in a few hours but this hole IP blocking was a huge pain in the ass on the 360 and I was hoping that MS droped that system...

Wait so I can play 360 gears on xb1 and remaster? Maybe they will leave making gears 360 compatible unless they fuck it up.

They are sending out beta codes but i dont think its playable till later today 

So, has anyone gotten their beta code yet?

i have not.

has any one else got codes yet?

I got my code 3 times (3 massages with the same code) but I think it's just the authorization-code?! I'm still missing my download code...

@@publicbussystem

Thing is, on 360,eventough the Gears 1+2 were not available on the german XBL marketplace, it took some days to some weeks until MS blocked german IP for those games. Until that you were able to download the game/DLC/videos when changing the location of your account setting to the USA/UK/... even Austria is enough ;)

I got the two codes but apparently there is no party system that made it into the beta, and it will be included later in the retail version. 

Who the hell wants to play a beta like this without friends?

The game is super smooth due to the 60fps, but damn...I have a feeling this is a straight up port from GOW because the shotgun still feels like a slot machine and is registering headshots from a mile away. Moreover, the lancer is a pea-shooter-hose thing.

beta is fun but I can't play it long if I can't join friends. Went 11-0 today and have yet to lose a match. The people in the beta have been awful lol

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition coming to PC! Announced at the PC Gaming Show!

1440p 144Hz Gears of War here I cum!

So, I get the beta downloaded, play two games, get booted back to the menu and am now stuck in an "initializing search" loop that kicks me constantly. Not only that, but it appears to have fucked my profile somehow, because MM in MCC and Titanfall is now acting up.

Phenomenal.

Also, the sniper taking time to settle and the Lancer getting nerfed is bullshit.