Sign in to follow this  
sathothy

Good and cheap headset.

Hello. I'm thinking about buying a headset but I don't know much about them. So I was hoping that some of you could help me make my choice. I'm going to use it mainly to play halo:MCC on my Xbox one.
The main things the headset should do are:
-Good sound quality.

-I need to be able to hear the footseps of enemy players around me.

-It has to be in a price range of around €80.

I've read alot of reviews and some of the headsets that I'm thinking about getting are the Turtle beach ear-force XO One, the Kingston HyperX cloud or the Turtle beach ear-force XO four. These all offer qood quality sound according to the reviews I've read and they are in my price range. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hear the footsteps of other players with these though.
So my questions about these headsets are:
-Will I be able to hear footsteps of enemy players with these? 

-Are there any beter and cheaper headsets you recommend?

Thanks!

If you can stretch your budget, look at the turtle beach XO7 Pro. It is new and you can read about it on Amazon. It has what they are calling Super Hunan hearing which is a setting that amplifies lower sounds such as footsteps, so it sounds exactly like what you are looking for.

Hello. I'm thinking about buying a headset but I don't know much about them. So I was hoping that some of you could help me make my choice. I'm going to use it mainly to play halo:MCC on my Xbox one.

The main things the headset should do are:

-Good sound quality.

-I need to be able to hear the footseps of enemy players around me.

-It has to be in a price range of around €80.

I've read alot of reviews and some of the headsets that I'm thinking about getting are the Turtle beach ear-force XO One, the Kingston HyperX cloud or the Turtle beach ear-force XO four. These all offer qood quality sound according to the reviews I've read and they are in my price range. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hear the footsteps of other players with these though.

So my questions about these headsets are:

-Will I be able to hear footsteps of enemy players with these? 

-Are there any beter and cheaper headsets you recommend?

Thanks!

I would recommend the steelseries siberia v2s. Pretty solid headset for a cheap price. I myself have one and it has been great so far. Good quality and hasn't had many technical issues. Only thing I have noticed is that it isn't as comfortable as the astro a40s but that's not surprising considering the price difference.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_0_20?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=steelseries%20siberia%20v2&sprefix=steelseries+siberia+%2Cfashion%2C616

However, know that you will have to buy a y splitter(like 6 dollars) if you don't already have a mixamp.