Sign in to follow this  
SaLoT

DoJang

Looking good Salot. Good to see that you removed the jump-up-pillar. I really would like to see some hill gameplay on this. I wouldn't mind if it gets put in HCS for Hill as it looks like it would play it really well.

Also props for having multiple power weapons/powerups on the map. Let's get those coaches time something more than just two weapons lol

I think this may be a map of yours I may actually appreciate. Asymmetric, features both camo and OS, has more than just rockets to fight over...

Eventually I'll try to get some games on this one. Not sure I'll get the chance relatively soon, but I'll download it anyway.

I just have one question: What timers are you using and are they set to be static? I'm really hoping for static 1 minute powerups and snipers no longer than 2 minutes to become the norm and eventually taken up by the HCS settings - if Lockdown and Shrine Slayer have taught us anything from tournament matches it's that H2A badly needs faster and more consistently spawning powerups/weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Catching up on my Halo stuff (just finished this semester) I reallllllllly want to play Halo 2A. Especially some of these custom maps like this. 

Sorry nothing really to add to this map discussion as of yet, but gameplay does look promising.

Hope you are doing well bud.

Catching up on my Halo stuff (just finished this semester) I reallllllllly want to play Halo 2A. Especially some of these custom maps like this. 

Sorry nothing really to add to this map discussion as of yet, but gameplay does look promising.

Hope you are doing well bud.

let me know when you are on

I can try to test this later tonight man. Did you happen to see my post of confined where the shots were being absorbed by the map top middle?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can try to test this later tonight man. Did you happen to see my post of confined where the shots were being absorbed by the map top middle?

ya i am working on a update to that map anyway.. i wondering what is causing that

Nice to see you breaking out of your comfort zone with this one. Looking forward to seeing more original and complex designs from you (and everyone else)!

Haven't played it but looks like too many power weps. 2 snipes, 2 shotties, rocks, camo and os? Personally I'd trim it down to just 4 or less to keep it simple...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice to see you breaking out of your comfort zone with this one. Looking forward to seeing more original and complex designs from you (and everyone else)!

Haven't played it but looks like too many power weps. 2 snipes, 2 shotties, rocks, camo and os? Personally I'd trim it down to just 4 or less to keep it simple...

nah it'll be just fine

• Upvote (+1) 2