FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Sign in to follow this  
Zarnerz

F/A for UGC St. Louis - Looking to join or create team ASAP!

I caught a break and I will now be able to attend UGC St. Louis. I am a dedicated player who will be able to play every evening/night (except for Xmas eve and Xmas) between now and the event. I will usually be on between the times of 7pm-12pm est but on days that I'm off (Monday/Tuesday next week and usually Wednesday/Thursday) I can play much earlier and later.

I am committed to improving my gameplay each and everyday and will be able to put in massive amounts of practice time in the week or so leading up to the event. I am confident with my sniper and br but have a tendency to get a little streaky. I can play any role the team would need. Looking for 3 other players who are not ragers or douchebags who are willing to put in the time to try and place well at the event. Scrimming will probably be the most important factor to our improvement so be prepared to do a bunch of scrimming and if you already know of some teams to scrim then that's a plus. You don't need to be a god or anything at the game. But be competent and able to hold your own against decent to good players. Also you must be 100% able to attend the event. No last second backouts please. I would prefer to try out with a TO3 if possible but am also willing to form a team from scratch.

I can run games from about 6pm-1am today, then from 8-11pm on Saturday, 6pm-2 or 3am Sunday, then all day Monday, and all day until 11pm on Tuesday so if you are interested then just reply to this thread, send me a message on here, or in Xbox live. GT: Zarnerz